Do you notice people flirting with your partner?

candycoating

It has rarely happened, but it did happen with a girl I dated that had gorgeous looks. Guys would hit on her with me standing next to her. That was a small part of the reason we broke up - I was really sick of dealing with it (this wasn't a guy here or there who would flirt; it was constant and heavy with guys bringing her drinks and me by her side).

lol I had a guy in the past where he just didnt see it coming till it was to late, when it got out of hand. So I had to tell him that this guy is flirting with me and is offering me to go out with him.

but with the current bf he just dosent see it or is pretending its just a innocent play. I dont know...I guess

i do, i think it's funny. my bfs usually dont and get mad when they find people flirting with me. i dont see the harm, honestly.

& i gotta add - you should be glad your bf is like that lol. it causes problems in relationships for me. i'm generally friendly, guys flirt with me. my bfs get madddddd and don't like dealing with it....... which is really annoying because really - what's the darn harm?! and i don't like dealing with crankie annoying people... :S

I'm very straight forward with this sort of thing.

One day I was meant to meet my hubby at the shops, and when I got there this girl was talking to him, flicking her hair and giggling, and leaning into him, and I just walked up, put my arm around him and told her: "Sorry, he's MY husband. Kindly go away"

My boyfriend notices when guys are hitting on me more than I notice.

He loves it...1. it makes me seem even more desirable. And 2. it gives us something to laugh about if the line is cheezy enough We trust eachother enough to know nothing will come of someone hitting on either of us

hmm you know what's funny? I dont even notice when people flirt with me... nevermind noticing if other people are!!! lol. i honestly don't think men make it obvious when they flirt with me. I'm a goodlooking girl, but rarely will a guy flirt... maybe they're too intimidated

haha same here alicia. if a guy is flirting with me, it usually takes someone else to point it out before i even realise thats the case. yeah im a little slow with these things.

I just wanted to say - I just found this GREAT website on flirting!! I was going to make another thread about it, but I think I already have one up on the main page, and more than one is not allowed. So here you go:

link removed

Or for anyone interested..that's a really great page!! I didnt really understand how important eye contact is to be honest... they have some really good info. on that. I'm clueless.... totally. (on flirting anyway)

The thing is, the very beautiful girls don't normally notice if a guy is hitting on them or not, because it happens with almost EVERY man they meet. We guys KNOW it when another man is interested in our woman, we're not stupid. We however sometimes act like we don't notice because it will only cause problems.

It's fine and I think and women love the attention. However, what gets me upset is when a woman flirts with another woman's bf, the gf gets really upset. Double standards.

The thing is, the very beautiful girls don't normally notice if a guy is hitting on them or not, because it happens with almost EVERY man they meet. We guys KNOW it when another man is interested in our woman, we're not stupid. We however sometimes act like we don't notice because it will only cause problems.

It's fine and I think and women love the attention. However, what gets me upset is when a woman flirts with another woman's bf, the gf gets really upset. Double standards.

that's true... and the thing is that guys probably flirt with me but maybe are too intimidated so they do it subtlely, so I barely notice...? I know I'm not bad to look at but men usually keep a professional distance from me. One of my male friends told me that he thought I was drop dead gorgeous when he first saw me but was too intimidated to flirt with me... so maybe that's why ultimately no one firts with me & my bfs never have to worry lol.

Archived