Noone is attracted to me!

DaBladeRoden

Arrgh does anyone else have this problem??? I don't find many people attracted at all! I am not incredibly ugly but I have every problem finding a date, and I never find anyone who really wants to date me! Well ONE girl did find me who said I was cute... but the ONE freakinggirl ofcourse turned out to live 190 miles away, * * * * * * * ! I find someone attractive it seems once every 13 minutes or so... But 0 attraction is returned for every 1 given, at this rate I'll be doomed... crap.

I wouldn't know since I don't take statistics down on the matter.

But, does this make you feel like you are not a man, or are somehow have a feminine signature? Sometimes it's like I hear Mrs and lastname, or some feminine reference when people call my real name (as it ends in a vowel). The idea is women are attracted to masculine characteristics, and well, if no women appears to be attracted, as you are saying, then does it imply those characteristics are deficient? Are you into guy things like sports, cars, street-smart, muscle building? Or do are you an intellecutal type that ain't into any of these things and are more of a geeky or nerdy type that's sheltered without much street-smarts?

I really don't have a solid answer -- but just more questions I guess. You see, there are too many women on here that have no problem finding dates, but they are usually not attracted to anyone but jerks who wouldn't have problems finding women, and then you have guys on here writing threads on here like this, that they cant find a girl to save their life. Nothing seems to make sense I guess.

I'm withdrawing from this site until September 25, 2008. It appears I'm attracted to reading to and responding to negative threads, like this one, when in fact I need help myself. Buy pheromones or something -- link removed and spray some of it on.

when i first met my ex, i would say that i did not find him initially attractive. we met through a dating site, and his picture was different than the person. not to be conceited, but i'm a fairly attractive woman, and have some really "knockout" boyfriends. i will tell you that he absolutely captivated me (the most recent ex), and after our first date, i was hooked. he wasn't at all charming, ok i know that sounds goofy, but... but he was easy to be around, and honest, and just was who he was. we also have very similar humor. and i just really liked the guy. there was no pretense there.

so i guess my point is, i'm really certain that you will meet someone with whom you click, and who will think that you are the moon and the stars. and you are young. maybe that sounds really trite, but i really believe it is true.

Yeah, hot to pile on the pessimism but if you are a guy in average or slightly below average column from a physical attractiveness point of view, the dating world is pretty brutal. I don't have any answers either, other than get used to trying everything you can, but have fun while you do it.

Yeah, hot to pile on the pessimism but if you are a guy in average or slightly below average column from a physical attractiveness point of view, the dating world is pretty brutal. I don't have any answers either, other than get used to trying everything you can, but have fun while you do it.

](*,) I think typically guys that are average or below average(whatever that means...matter of opinion) in the physical have much more mentally to contribute! And these guys tend to want what all guys want--a supermodel type! Come on, if you play baseball with a tennis racket, you won't be hitting very many home runs!!! You've got to play with what you have, and in the right court/field!

Yeah, I'm not very confident about my "attractiveness", either. The biggest thing going against me is my height; I'm only about 5'2", *maybe* 5'3", so most people I know (even girls) are at least a little taller than me. Truthfully, I wouldn't mind dating a taller girl, but it seems like a big no-no for girls to date a shorter guy. Only thing I really think I'm happy with is my face; I think I have a likeable look, in that department, but even then, that seems to vary... Sometimes I look good, other times I think I sort of look a bit younger than I am. Hell, a few months ago, this woman I had met in passing mistook me for being under the age of 12. Not that I had any interest in her (she was at least twice my age, probably older), but that was still kind of a blow to the ego. On the other hand, a couple of months ago, when I signed up for OKCupid and was still playing around on there, a girl had written me, and told me that I was "really hot". That was a nice little boost for me, for a little while, but she stopped talking to me after a few chats, so for all I know, she was just some crazy messing around with me.

On the flip side, though, I think I have a lot of pretty good qualities. I love to joke around a lot, I think I have a good sense of humor (so I'd think I have a "playful"/ "flirtacious" side, if given the oppurtunity). I'm sort of the "nice guy/ romantic" type, but at the same time, I think I can keep myself from overdoing it and being clingy. If I'm with the right people, I can be adventurous. I can even cook a little; don't girls always say "Oh, there's nothing better than a guy that knows how to cook!"? Only problem is, I lack confidence, so I tend to shy up... Of course, once I get comfortable around people, I'll open up more, but not everyone is patient enough with me to let me do that...

It's interesting to note, though, that back in high school, I was able to befriend quite a few girls fairly easily. Thing is, I was never really "attracted" to any of them, nor were they "attracted" to me, it was pretty much mutual friendship. So, I've never had a girl express interest in me (that I know of). Well, except for that one girl online I mentioned above, but I don't even know if that counts. @_@

Arrgh does anyone else have this problem??? I don't find many people attracted at all! I am not incredibly ugly but I have every problem finding a date, and I never find anyone who really wants to date me! Well ONE girl did find me who said I was cute... but the ONE freakinggirl ofcourse turned out to live 190 miles away, * * * * * * * ! I find someone attractive it seems once every 13 minutes or so... But 0 attraction is returned for every 1 given, at this rate I'll be doomed... crap.

Others will always look at you the way you look at yourself... No other power is greater that your own mind...

](*,) I think typically guys that are average or below average(whatever that means...matter of opinion) in the physical have much more mentally to contribute! And these guys tend to want what all guys want--a supermodel type! Come on, if you play baseball with a tennis racket, you won't be hitting very many home runs!!! You've got to play with what you have, and in the right court/field!

I find if the girl isn't into you physically then mentally really doen't matter.

I have adjusted my sights, if I aim any lower I'll shoot my foot off.

Below-average looking guys certainly have it better than below-average looking girls, just as above-average looking women have it easier than above-average looking guys. Honestly, I think that no matter how hot you are, as a guy, you have to work for it. Yeah, attractive girls don't even need to lift a finger to get dates and attention, but they have no control over who they meet. Instead they're presented with a pool of guys who approach them and must pick from that pool, which for the most part is full of clowns and goobers. A guy, on the other hand, can attempt to add any girl he wants to his pool of choices.

Come on guys, you have the option to try to attract any girl you want, an option that girls usually don't have.

I find if the girl isn't into you physically then mentally really doen't matter.

I have adjusted my sights, if I aim any lower I'll shoot my foot off.

LOL....footless men can be quite nice...can't run too far to get away from ya!

Below-average looking guys certainly have it better than below-average looking girls, just as above-average looking women have it easier than above-average looking guys. Honestly, I think that no matter how hot you are, as a guy, you have to work for it. Yeah, attractive girls don't even need to lift a finger to get dates and attention, but they have no control over who they meet. Instead they're presented with a pool of guys who approach them and must pick from that pool, which for the most part is full of clowns and goobers. A guy, on the other hand, can attempt to add any girl he wants to his pool of choices.

Come on guys, you have the option to try to attract any girl you want, an option that girls usually don't have.

what? I don't get it, what do guys have that girls don't? (besides the obvious

what? I don't get it, what do guys have that girls don't? (besides the obvious

Girls have men that will pursue them. Guys don't have girls that will pursue them, or at least very few. Thus, girls don't really need to work to get attention and dates while guys do, but they can only pick from the pool of guys that come to them.

Girls have men that will pursue them. Guys don't have girls that will pursue them, or at least very few. Thus, girls don't really need to work to get attention and dates while guys do, but they can only pick from the pool of guys that come to them.

Lol, I think girls are those who need to work MUCH harder to get attention from guys... They have to become interesting for the ones they want to attract, and that's a tough job as much as I've heard from them...

Lol, I think girls are those who need to work MUCH harder to get attention from guys... They have to become interesting for the ones they want to attract, and that's a tough job as much as I've heard from them...

So they spend some time and money buying all this crap for their skin and face and hair. They still don't have to learn to approach strangers and deal with rejection time after time.

this is kind of off topic, but you soooo WOULD do your make up in the new batman movie like heath ledger hahahahaa everyone has been doing it but i think you did the best impression, good job!

So they spend some time and money buying all this crap for their skin and face and hair. They still don't have to learn to approach strangers and deal with rejection time after time.

Women need very sophisticated body language skills, guys sometimes don't even realize that they're attracted to a girl because of her giving signals all the time...

Women need very sophisticated body language skills, guys sometimes don't even realize that they're attracted to a girl because of her giving signals all the time...

i dont know how to give signals nor have i ever done that before, well maybe thats why im single but i choose to though

How are you with women? Are you confident when you're talking with them? Are you funny & create a sense of humor in your conversations? If you feel insecure or if you have low self esteem when you're talking to people, believe it or not.. people can sense that even if you don't say it.It's a huge turnoff! I'm not saying you do but confidence & being interesting is a BIG factor in attracting people. When you're carrying conversations with women, what are you talking about? Do you compliment them? How do you dress? Dressing sharp and getting nice haircuts can go a long way. I'm not saying you have to go on a shopping frenzy and get expensive clothing but get clothing that looks good on you,dress to impress. Look your best if you're trying to attract people. Always smile & be energetic talking to women. I notice when I'm feeling more confident & I'm feeling good about myself, I seem to attract more men that way. Confidence and being interesting is a BIG factor! Work on that & you may just see a difference I promise you. No one is attracted to anyone who doesn't think they're attractive,someone who isn't funny,someone who is not interesting,someone who doesn't smile...

Archived