It's been nearly 3 1/2 months since the breakup and I've reached a point where I am moving on with myself and feeling a whole lot better I think i've just accepted the fact that she's not coming back and I need to move on with my life. I've been using online dating and found theres millions of girls out there who are single and even got a few messages and likes, there's a big world out there experiance it.

I've come to the conclusion my ex isnt on this pedestal anymore and why did I put her on it?, she isnt perfect no one is, there are girls out there who will treat me better then that, who will stick with me, apreciate me and who will want to spend time with me. It's her loss at the end of the day I need to move on. If she comes back she comes back but im not waiting around, the world is moving past my window there longer I wait.

Sure I have days when I fall back into that hole but they are becoming less and less as times heals me and it will you too, it will happen guys, believe it.

Im not 100% over her just yet but I am 50% better then I was a month ago, it'll take time but it's happening.

Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone, this site is great.

Thaks for your post. Its great to read how things get better. We deserve things to get better and not to be sad for so long. Feeling upset shows that we are caring people and as caring people we deserve to be cared about. And by moving on we can allow that to happen.

You sound like a great guy and I hope you meet your great girl xx

Hey maka

Glad to hear you are in a better place - kudos to you! Keep up the good work!

Life ain't so bad, is it? Sun's a shining - pretty girls walking by. Oh - and good for you on your interview - will keep everything crossed for you.

Mark

Archived