Shaving over stretch marks?

Alright so in my pelvic area where my thigh means my pelvic that crease there are strectmarks from weight gain and quick weight loss. And pretty much this is VERY soft skin with no skin textures on it. I was wondering how do I shave over these marks and what would be the best way not to cut the skin because it takes a long time to heal and is VERY painful like a billion and one paper cuts in one area...

Should I:

shave or nair it? My friend said wax it but if I did that it would pull the lose skin and we would have a bloody mess.

Has anyone else experienced a problem like this or has stretchmarks near there pelvic area?

Is there anyway to shave without getting extremely cut?

Alright so in my pelvic area where my thigh means my pelvic that crease there are strectmarks from weight gain and quick weight loss. And pretty much this is VERY soft skin with no skin textures on it. I was wondering how do I shave over these marks and what would be the best way not to cut the skin because it takes a long time to heal and is VERY painful like a billion and one paper cuts in one area...

Should I:

shave or nair it? My friend said wax it but if I did that it would pull the lose skin and we would have a bloody mess.

Has anyone else experienced a problem like this or has stretchmarks near there pelvic area?

I think the safest way to go is nair-ing it?

If you say you cut yourself a million times, and the skin is too loose to wax safely

i would definitely recommend you nair it.

Should I:

i would trim the hair as short as possible with a small scissor. Just be carefull of course.

if you want to shave it anyway without cutting, my guess would be to pull the skin taut (just like when shaving the delicate vaginal area) and shave with alot of cream. use a new razor. abd as i said, don't forget the shaving cream.

Is it ok to nair your sack?

I really don't like hair to be honest. And was just wondering if its ok or is nair cancerous?

well all these beauty products have a bunch of chemicals. (ironiclly i was reading up on this stuff the past days.)

even make up, sunscreen, talc powder, makeup, etc have chemicals which cause cancer, and other stuff (supposedly.)

i don't think occasional nair use will cause, b/c then you need to stop using pretty much all beauty products.

i just hate nair since i tried another brand of depilitory and it doesn't work on me. maybe u have better luck.

Archived