i get too wet during sex

i get too wet wen me and my boyfriend have sex. its kinda gross. i wet the sheets. lol...and we both lose sensation bc there is no friction. i've never had this problem with any other guy. i have no idea what to do. any suggestions?

i can see where you're coming from, it's not that great when my gf is overly wet because as you said there's no friction. whenever that happens we'll focus on me a little and let her cool off, then we'll get back to business.

It could be your pill that's doing this (if you're on the pill). Check with a doctor?

Some women overproduce fluid regularly (as in not during sex, but throughout the day) and others produce excessive amounts during sex. One option is to go to your local drug store and buy a small douche kit. Nothing with any kind of scent or whatever, just a small plastic bottle that you can fill with water and spray inside yourself to wash the fluid away. Doing this beforehand might make things just about right for when the time comes.

The extra lube can be useful, get a little kinky, tell him to use his hands to smear it else where if you like that sorta thing.ind away to make it useful for you guys.

Super wet girls is not always a bad thing indeed... Now if you were only a squirter... Tehehe.

My GF gets overly wet also. So much so that it does get the sheets wet and if im wearing boxers theyll be nearly drenched.

I still have some feeling(nothing nearly like when i first penetrate) but I think its more due to the fact that her vagina dilates as she gets hornier and not because of the wetness. But who can tell because they come hand-in-hand.

As a guy...I dont mind...I think its hot that she never goes dry(never had that experienced that, but i hear it happens frequently). I take it as a compliment that with just foreplay I can have her so wet that its pouring outta her vagina.

Archived