Would a picture of me in a suit help me in my profile?

iwishiknew

I was wondering would a picture of me in a suit help me out in my plentyoffish profile? I am trying to do some changes in my profile hoping to attract a girl and go out on a date. I have just regular pictures on my profile just showing my head and one in my hockey gear. I am not attractive at all and I was wondering if a pic of me in a suit will give me some attraction, to help me attract a girl. Would this help? Is it good to post a suit pic?

I was wondering would a picture of me in a suit help me out in my plentyoffish profile? I am trying to do some changes in my profile hoping to attract a girl and go out on a date. I have just regular pictures on my profile just showing my head and one in my hockey gear. I am not attractive at all and I was wondering if a pic of me in a suit will show some attraction to a girl? Would this help? Is it good to post a suit pic?

Yes i think will make a big difference,when i was online and i had guys trying to talk to me without a pic i wouldn't reply. It's good to know how the person looks like.

Do a bunch of different pics, definitely the hockey gear if that is your passion. Some girls really like hockey guys (personally can't figure that out but anyway).

Without a doubt a pic would help. The guy to girl ratio on these dating sites are badly stacked against the guys so I'm guessing the majority of women will not respond to anything without a picture - since they've already had 20 c'mons a day from guys WITH pics.

On line dating is a nightmare in my opinion. Though I've had huge success in meeting girls, it's been tempered by the one's I've met. OMG.

i'd say more than anything else, you need to work on your self-esteem. you have to believe that you are a good person, worthy of love, and would make a good boyfriend. i'd maybe for now, focus on meeting new people, being involved in your community, getting to know more girls, etc.... maybe read some self-help books on how to raise your self esteem.

Yeah, I agree with annie. ^ At least put some work on that.

Just as an example: never seen a pic of you myself, and have read a lot of your posts.

You say over and over how you aren't attractive. Why you aren't, even.

Hey, will ya give us a chance to decide that for ourselves? You need to at least give women a chance to like you before implanting that idea that you aren't attractive.

And you seem so kind and sweet, too.

In the pics, if you are doing that, I think anything that is natural for you is best. The hockey ones: good. A head shot or two: good. If you do wear suits sometimes: maybe take a pic of you in the element of where you'd be wearing that - like for work, a family thing or party, or whatever it is?

If you have good luck on POF, would love to hear it! It's a real hit and miss from my experience, but honestly I didn't give it much thought or time so don't listen to my testimony!

I would post a picture of yourself in what you usually wear. Do you usually wear a suit?

Don't try to be something that you're not.

No I don't usually wear a suit only to a job interview. I was thinking a pic of me in a suit will bring out some attraction in me. But yeah a posed picture like from a portrait place like Sears, really that would make me look silly and desperate? how?

No I don't usually wear a suit only to a job interview. I was thinking a pic of me in a suit will bring out some attraction in me. But yeah a posed picture like from a portrait place like Sears, really that would make me look silly and desperate? how?

some guys use such a photo if they are already using it for something else... (ie, like a headshot they need to have on their company website....)

personally, i think it's a waste of money. if you have a photo of you in a suit from a recent wedding you went to, that would be an appropriate photo. but, i think if you spend $29.95 or whatnot on getting a 'posed portrait' and you don't get an increase in the number of dates, you will feel disappointed.

i think you can do just as well wearing a nice shirt and jeans or khakis and have a friend take a photo of you in the park. try to use a flattering photo of yourself.

I think a suit would definitely help. It certainly wouldn't hurt. Suits almost always make people look better, and this is all about sparking enough initial attraction to make someone give you a second look.

I say try a paid dating site. If you don't have any luck with POF in the first month or two you likely won't. I have heard a lot of people say they just dont get anywhere with that site. Some regions it does well, others it doesnt.

Try link removed or one of the other heavy hitters awhile (i dont recommend eharmony based on the reviews people have given it here and other places).

I say try a paid dating site. If you don't have any luck with POF in the first month or two you likely won't. I have heard a lot of people say they just dont get anywhere with that site. Some regions it does well, others it doesnt.

Try link removed or one of the other heavy hitters awhile (i dont recommend eharmony based on the reviews people have given it here and other places).

i agree with paid sites. i did pof and had no luck at all. i had a ton of dates from match. i had a lot of dates form eharmony and a few relationships that way.

I didn't say it would make you look "silly and desperate" said if you don't normally wear a suit, don't post your picture in one. I said to post a picture of yourself in what you normally wear, and to not be something that you're not.

Ha ha You know I was thinking you meant bathing suit picture, not business suit. I think if you work in a professional field and wear a business suit on a daily basis it's a good idea, otherwise not really. If you do mean swimsuit don't do it at all it just shows a guy looking for sex IMO.

I have tried paid dating websites before, I was on link removed, eharmony, singlesnet, yahoo personals and many others with no luck at all just stick with POF because it is free, I am tired of wasting money with no results.

Archived