scared and alone Posted July 17, 2008 Share Posted July 17, 2008 I do not want to work at either other place that offered me a job, but if they dont call me back, i dont have a choice. I have an orientation with one saturday morning and another monday afternoon. GAH. I would MUCH rather work at home depot. But i'm not gonna turn down another job if I havent even heard back from this one. I might not here back, so i can't risk not having a job. I mean, I took the drug test monday at noon, they should have it back by now, shouldnt they? Should I call them tomorrow if they haven't called by then or should I wait til monday? gah. this is just so frustrating. ](*,) And I so think I turned down the wrong job. Link to comment
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.