Pooping where you eat

george237

Need some advice to point me one way or the other.

I have a local bar which I love. I will go there with friends or by myself once or twice a week. There are 3 main bartenders there. One of them I tried to start something with but something wasn't there. I don't feel awkward around her now but I can tell she seems a little funny when I go. Now one of the other bartenders has been flirting with me. I know if I ask her out she will say yes but I don't want to ruin this bar for me. What are your thoughts. Should I ask her or not.

I try to stay away from bartenders especially if I'm a regular there. However if you find her attractive and think she likes you by all means go for it. I'd take love over my favorite bar any day.

Not really looking for love just a fun person. She is definatley attractive and also a smartass which is a huge turn on. However, I alread went on a date with one of them and I don't want it to get to ugly in there.

I think you should try to get to know her first and decide if she is worth the trouble of dating someone who works at your local hang out. If you two are extremely well suited for eachother, then ask her out, but if she is just a fling, then you should probably skip it. Things can get pretty awkward if you two do not end up together and you still go there.

Why are you attracted to all the bartenders? It almost sounds like any female bartender will do...if one rejects you then on to the next. Are you going to run through all the bartenders in the pub? You will end up getting quite the reputation...watch out for George...he seems to have a thing for bartenders...any one will do. If you are just looking for fun and frolic I am sure there are lots of women who would fit the bill who are not bartenders. Going after the bartender is about as cliched as guests at Club Med going after the young staff.

Why are you attracted to all the bartenders? It almost sounds like any female bartender will do...if one rejects you then on to the next. Are you going to run through all the bartenders in the pub? You will end up getting quite the reputation...watch out for George...he seems to have a thing for bartenders...any one will do. If you are just looking for fun and frolic I am sure there are lots of women who would fit the bill who are not bartenders. Going after the bartender is about as cliched as guests at Club Med going after the young staff.

It's not that I have pulled a lot of numbers from that bar, so it's not just the bartenders. I only have to question myself when it comes to people I will have to see on a daily or weekly basis (work, hang out). And there is something different about her that attracts me, not sure what it is yet.

Archived