So sick of women on dating sites painting all men online with the same BRUSH

ConfusedDater

Because girls get a lot of crap from men online. She is being safe. There is nothing wrong with that. Seems like you overreact to everything. Everything makes you angry.

Do you have any idea how often girls hear "online is not safe. Stay away from creeps. Be careful at online dating."

You wouldn't understand. I mean what girl will rape you!

Email IS personal information, and that can be used for anything! Why can't you just chill??? Life would be so much easier!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because girls get a lot of crap from men online. She is being safe. There is nothing wrong with that. Seems like you overreact to everything. Everything makes you angry.

Do you have any idea how often girls hear "online is not safe. Stay away from creeps. Be careful at online dating."

You wouldn't understand. I mean what girl will rape you!

Email IS personal information, and that can be used for anything! Why can't you just chill??? Life would be so much easier!

Well that's why some girls have secobdary email adresses until they get to know a person. I thought everyone had more than one email address.

Well that's why some girls have secobdary email adresses until they get to know a person. I thought everyone had more than one email address.

Yes I agree with you on this one. I have a lot of email addresses. One for websites I have to register in and not sure if I will get spam because of it. One for me, one for match...and that's all I use. But you have to realize that not all people do this. But some people just don't think of that.

because we both PAID for a membership to come accross someone we are attracted to and may possibly want to go on a date with so why now just have a SECONDARY email until she feels comfortable with the guy? It's not like I asked for her phone number, it a fricken email adddress

Wait a minute. Is that a site like link removed or link removed? They are known to have lots of FAKE female profiles to get more paid memberships.

Archived