So sick of women on dating sites painting all men online with the same BRUSH

ConfusedDater

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't have it in me to approach a woman in public, never have

You have it in you to approach a woman via email. If you get shot down in public you have the same chances of seeing her again as you do by a girl that shot you down on the internet. Start taking chances.

I don't have it in me to approach a woman in public, never have

i think this is why you are so shy and intimidated to talk, bring up topics, etc when you finally do get a girl from the internet out in public. you don't possess enough social skills.

I think it's a matter of not wanting to possess social skills.

I find it very difficult to approach people in public. I shoudl be out at dog parks marketing my business and talking to people about my business, but I don't do it b/c just thinking about approaching these strangers makes me want to cry. But I find it no problm to go up to a table to wait on them when I have waitressed in the past, or to start talking to a server at a restaurant when I'm a customer or talking to someone at the pool table next to me who is shooting pool.

You sink or you swim. You're sinking, CD. If you don't want to swim, don't. But you can't complain about it if you allow yourself to sink.

i think this is why you are so shy and intimidated to talk, bring up topics, etc when you finally do get a girl from the internet out in public. you don't possess enough social skills.

Maybe it's not the social skills as much as he is trying to impress her and is afraid to bring up topics because he thinks she may find them stupid. Be yourself and you will find the person your looking for. Also it is easier to talk to women shen you are not putting on a front.

Maybe it's not the social skills as much as he is trying to impress her and is afraid to bring up topics because he thinks she may find them stupid. Be yourself and you will find the person your looking for. Also it is easier to talk to women shen you are not putting on a front.

This is why I make it a rule to fart in front of a girl after the 3rd date....

which is social skills.

Actually, if the guy does it first then at least the woman doesn't have to feel embarrassed when too much fiber causes her to make some back end noises!

LoL - exactly!

My ex wife (we still get along swimmingly) laughed every single time I farted.. and we were together 14 years!

She farted me out of bed a time or two also!

that's what i always advocate. can't learn until you try.

I think people are just afraid of being rejected. Like the girl is going to laugh in your face or tell you your a loser. Everytime you get rejected you will get one of the following responses.

1) I have a boyfriend

2) Sorry I'm not interested

3) I have to take this call

4) I am sorry I was just leaving

It isn't as bad as you think it is.

I think people are just afraid of being rejected. Like the girl is going to laugh in your face or tell you your a loser. Everytime you get rejected you will get one of the following responses.

1) I have a boyfriend

2) Sorry I'm not interested

3) I have to take this call

4) I am sorry I was just leaving

It isn't as bad as you think it is.

yep. and it's a lot better than going home, 'i should have said something.'

Go out and get rejected it's the only way to learn. Eventualy you will happen less and less. Just be yourself and go with it. What's the worse that can happen?

Ok, I think I have the best story that actually happened - since I was very shy, I decided to get over it. So, I bought a book "how to overcome shyness with women" or something like that; I don't really remember how it was called but that's the idea. So, first lesson was to approach a girl you don't really like (so it should be easy) and ask her on a date. The idea was to get rejected - just to get used to it.

So, I've drinked few beers to get some courage and approached a girl hanging on the corner waiting for someone. I've said "I was watching you from the bar and think to myself - this girl can drink a lot of beers! So, can I have your number to call you so we could get drunk together?" (no need to say, I thought it was a sure way not only to get rejected but also get my ass kicked since she was a pretty strong lady). The only thing she said was...."sure, I'll write it down for you" and started writing.

That pissed me off so much that I pulled the book out of my pocket and teared it down in front of yelling " * * * * , I can't even get rejected when needed...". My friends watching from nearby bar almost died out of laugh. I'll never forget it.

Archived