Boyfriend CAN'T CUM from sex.

lexissa

I can't figure out exactly what's wrong, but me and my bf have great sex, although he hardly ever finishes from it. He enjoys it, it feels great for him and i KNOW he doesn't lie to me about it or fake it, but it doesn't help him reach orgasm very well. We've had sex many times and he's only finished from it about 35% of the time. I don't know if it has something to do with me, or he isn't turned on by me or he just has a very low sex drive, but these are a few of the things that AREN'T contributing to this problem:

- He doesn't masturbate very often

- We don't have sex too often

- He can cum easily from jerking himself off

- I know he's attracted to me

- He has no problems at all obtaining or keeping an erection

- We have enough foreplay

- He still has the desire to have sex

- We have sex for a long enough period of time

- I still enjoy it and I manage to orgasm most of the time

- And we don't use condoms or anything that might "reduce" the sensation. (not that condoms are a bad thing)

So i have no idea what's going on. And i feel kind of guilty for not satisfying him enough or doing something wrong. Does anyone else have any idea what might be causing this problem??

There are some positions more friendly than others.

It took me a while to cum from sex with my gf but after a while I just kinda taught myself to relax a little.

I have found a way to make it feel very sensitive for me during sex, where as it usually takes me 30-40 minutes to cum, if we do our favorite position I can cum in about 1 minute!

Try this position, it is a form of doggy except she is led down on the bed with a pillow underneath her pelvis (to arch it up a little). The guy can almost lie on top but will need to support some of his weight with his arms. I don't know why, but this position makes me feel like I'm in heaven, unfortunately it's not the most intimate position so this will be the last position we use in a night.

Hope this helps!

Archived