Looking for a NC buddy

Lol m8 your doin better than I did, I recently just deleted my ex because she was playing games with my head... the next day I almost had a panic attack when I woke up because I realized I wouldn't be talking to her ever again. Took me a while to calm myself down lol.

A few days later and I feel SOOO much better, I still miss her like crazy and think about her too much... but at least now I know its over and that I'm not dangling on her string anymore. If she tries to play games just tell her you dont want to speak to her anymore and if she speaks to you you will just ignore her... so far that has worked for me

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe, i understand what you mean and im glad your feeling better.

But the games she plays isnt what she says to me, but what she does.

Comments people who are my friends so i will always see her profile.

Always putting something on her profile that will upset me.

Being friends with guys who have caused a big scar on our relationship knowing full well i will be upset.

I hate her games

I broke NC. I'm weak. I emailed her and simply asked her for her brother in laws email address and we had become friends. He has a boat dock I want to rent from him since he doesn't use it. She did AIM me back and ask me what I want his email addy for. I can honestly say I won't be talking to her one bit about our relationship - I do want to rent his dock from him as it would be cheaper than renting elsewhere. She'll ask where I got the money to buy a boat - maybe I'll tell her since I will no longer need to buy a 3 carat diamond I had some extra cash laying around!

I broke NC. I'm weak. I emailed her and simply asked her for her brother in laws email address and we had become friends. He has a boat dock I want to rent from him since he doesn't use it. She did AIM me back and ask me what I want his email addy for. I can honestly say I won't be talking to her one bit about our relationship - I do want to rent his dock from him as it would be cheaper than renting elsewhere. She'll ask where I got the money to buy a boat - maybe I'll tell her since I will no longer need to buy a 3 carat diamond I had some extra cash laying around!

lol..niiiice. Hey I say, dont tell her why..if she doesnt want to give you the info, find out where he lives or go to the dock and get the info.

Im looking at a boat myself..after I get my house of course..I didnt know there were so many options for getting a house..rent, lease, but, lease option, etc...Its TX, so everything is cheap, so I figure why not, ya know?

Reelbigfish you are NOT weak. Its hard and eventually we'll learn to stick to NC. And at least you didnt contact her to talk about the relationship. You did it for a different reason. Im sure its still hard to talk to her in any way though.

I had another hard day..but i didnt contact him. Im still very hurt by him ignoring me. How the heck did he move on so quickly?! I'll never get the answers I want..

Well she messaged me back tonight and I spoke with her for a few minutes. This was the first time she asked me how I was doing. I of course said extremely well and she asked what I needed a boat slip for etc. I told her I was buying a boat (but I left out the portion of the diamond I had planned on buying). She actually seemed interested in me (before I told her about the boat) and I think she has had a rough week but I cut the convo short and told her I was heading out. I was told that if your ex starts talking to you - make sure you leave her wanting more.....so we'll see how that pans out. It is a difficult case any way and I'm not sure I would take her back.

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to ENA, but I just wanted to pitch in for the NC cause!

My boyfriend of 3.5 years broke up with me last week, and it's been hell. I'll explain my story another time, but my NC started Monday, July 14 (like you, reelbigfish!). It's only been 4 days of NC, and it's been extremely difficult. I have these crazy mood swings at work: one moment I feel alright and at peace, the next moment I start crying, and then I start doubting myself and feel angry all of a sudden. It's a horrible, horrible cycle.

I do have to admit it's getting slightly better each day, but I agree that the worst is waking up in the morning and the ex is the first thing on the brain.

Well she messaged me back tonight and I spoke with her for a few minutes. This was the first time she asked me how I was doing. I of course said extremely well and she asked what I needed a boat slip for etc. I told her I was buying a boat (but I left out the portion of the diamond I had planned on buying). She actually seemed interested in me (before I told her about the boat) and I think she has had a rough week but I cut the convo short and told her I was heading out. I was told that if your ex starts talking to you - make sure you leave her wanting more.....so we'll see how that pans out. It is a difficult case any way and I'm not sure I would take her back.

Leaving her wanting more will, or will not get you back together. 8 months down the road of my ex keep wanting to keep contact with me, and me, not wanting to have anything to do with me, and every time it was me who finished whatever "conversation" we're still not together. I agree that you should just do strict NC, and let the chips fall into place. You'll heal faster and perhaps, like me, you'll see clearly why my relationship was not meant to be, and like me, find someone even more suited to you.

Good luck.

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to ENA, but I just wanted to pitch in for the NC cause!

My boyfriend of 3.5 years broke up with me last week, and it's been hell. I'll explain my story another time, but my NC started Monday, July 14 (like you, reelbigfish!). It's only been 4 days of NC, and it's been extremely difficult. I have these crazy mood swings at work: one moment I feel alright and at peace, the next moment I start crying, and then I start doubting myself and feel angry all of a sudden. It's a horrible, horrible cycle.

I do have to admit it's getting slightly better each day, but I agree that the worst is waking up in the morning and the ex is the first thing on the brain.

He's gonna be your first thing on the brain for a while...but it gets better.

im a little new to this and was wondering what NC is. does it mean no contact ????

Yes. They have elaborate desciptions of it all over this site, but basically you try to get rid of thoughts associated with the ex and you by all means possible do not get into any communication by sight, sound, what have you- with the ex.

Leaving her wanting more will, or will not get you back together. 8 months down the road of my ex keep wanting to keep contact with me, and me, not wanting to have anything to do with me, and every time it was me who finished whatever "conversation" we're still not together. I agree that you should just do strict NC, and let the chips fall into place. You'll heal faster and perhaps, like me, you'll see clearly why my relationship was not meant to be, and like me, find someone even more suited to you.

Good luck.

yeah I second that..or..act like you're losing reception, and hang up, lol..:splat:

Archived