ok so I went out with this guy for 9 months and then he broke it off cause he was beginning to lose feelings for me and didnt want to hurt me by cheating which i guess in some ways i was fine with cause i was beginning to feel the same way. SO him and i decided to be friends with benefits. THeres a little part of me that does still love him and he knows that and respects that but i dont ever plan on going out with him again. Then today my friend wanted to have a threesome and i was all cool cause i didnt really care if he hooked up with me and my friend but when i saw them kissing this little demond on my sholder just wanted to SCREAM get off my man. Hes been giving me sooooo many mixed messages of whether he likes me like that still or just in the FWB way. i think i really need to tell him how i felt about it cause he wants to do it again. what should i do? I mean hes doing all these flirty things with me like he did to get me to go out with him and when we were going out like grabbing me to give me a random kiss and wrestling around joking stuff. I dont no how to tell him how i feel. HELP

yea i just talked to him and talk u no how i felt and asked if he remmebered what he said when we were going out and i asked why he always was thinking about sex and then the answer was because thats how i show my love. But now its just too hook up with who ever he can. although the truth does hurt. its such a reliefe when its finally out. and realize that the most i can be with him now is just a friend. cause who knows when we were going out it could of been the exact situation as now. just to get what he can.

Archived