Major dating dilemma

pixie102

So I've been dating this guy for almost a month. I met him way back in college through a mutual friend. We recently reconnected through this friend. We have gone on 5 dates. I went on a day trip float trip with him over 4th of july weekend. Before he left saturday night he asked when we will go out again. I am super busy with 2 jobs, so the next available night I have is tonight, Wednesday. So we made it a plan.

So, we didn't talk Sunday. We texted back and forth monday about tonight. We didn't talk at all yesterday either. Come today, I haven't heard from him. We didn't pick a time or anything for tonight. So my dilemma is...should I call him or should he be the one calling me?? What if he changed his mind and doesn't want to go out. I mean, I haven't heard from him since Monday and our date is tonight. Shouldn't he be the one setting up a time since he's the one who asked me? This would be date 6.

How long should I wait today before I contact him...if I should???

Try this, take back the power and not be so concerned if this date follows through. Have a plan B. Don't contact him for when and where since HE asked you and have a plan that even though you will be disappointed you didn't go on your date make a plan on how you can have a good evening on your own (at home, or go out). You may be disappointed through out the night but the ball is in his court and he needs to make sure everything is set up to play the game.

Just my opinion.

Archived