Help in reading a girl's signs. Im worried. Please help me.

je951357

if you have read my previous posts you will see that I like this girl from my school alot. She likes me, at least I used to think. Before everytime I saw her she would simle really big and we would hug but for the past week or so there havent been these experiences. Does she not like me anymore. I dont know what to think. I bought her a rose for Valentine's Day but now I am questioning that decision. Since she hasnt shown any signs to me lately I think that it might be kind of weird when she receives her rose. Anyway is there anyway that I can make her notice me more. Please, PLEASE give me some help. Thanks

Hi,

Yes, you could make yourself more noticed, but complementing her once a while and talking to her. When you meet up with her, just say something like: "Hey! I like your shirt". On another moment you just could stand still and ask her about the perfume she might be wearing and how good that smells. I am telling you... THAT works!

What I also would do is talk to her about how you feel about her. That is, if you feel comfortable enough. The worst thing that could happen, is that she tells you she is not interested in you. So what? At least you know then. There is so much to gain.

I hope this helped you some. Should you have any questions, let us know on here. Good luck!!

~ SwingFox ~