Wonder what i should do??

Hello.. I was wondering if i could get some advice? Well, ok i was with my girlfriend for 2 years 11 months.. We are very much in love!! We have bin together since my last year of high school.. We had or ups and downs. We hung around this one guy he was a good friend of both of us. One day we got into a fight and she started going over to his house.. I did trust her, she was always over there. I would get mad at her because she was always over there. She would get frusterated and not want to be around me!!! i never thought anything would happen because our friend is very ugly!! She told me that he said he would never come between us and all that crap!! I just recently went on a trip with her and family to the south, came back the next day and she broke up with me.. That was like 3 or 4 weeks ago. Then she tells me that they have "kissed" and thats all. i do believe her. But since then she sending me all these mixed signals. We went out for dinner yesterday, and we kissed a bunch of times. But she tells me she doesn't know what she wants.. She is always with this guy. I still talk to her everyday. She says she doesn't want me to take my stuff from her room. But she never wants to spend time with me??? I want to know what i should do? I love her soo much. We had a future planned and then this just came up! We also have so much in common!! Wonder if this kind of thing has ever happened to anyone else?? What should i do, or what is the next step???

Hey thanks for the reply.. I know i do want her back.. She knows that, she also knows i love her very much. Her parents were devistated. They really liked me. They really hate this other guy! I do want to take all my stuff, and she if she chases me! But I want her so bad. Gut instinct says she will come back! I spent ever minute with her, now I feel so bored and empty and loanly. She ment everything to me, she knows that. I know she's not ment for this guy. She already told me all the things she hates. I was working on her car the other day. That other guy would never do that,she knows that.. I know sometimes I'm jealous, but i think about us, what we need to work out, not the other guy.. Maybe i should stop chasing her. I guess i could give it a try!!

Thanks for your help!!

That's the important question here.

It sounds to me like you want her back, because you love her. It sounds like you are very trusting, perhaps a bit TOO trusting?

To me, it sounds like this girl is experimenting. I will use an example from my life as to what I mean. I went out with a guy for about 6 months. About four months into our relationship, I introduced him to my best girlfriend. They hung out, but I never suspected anything, because I trusted them BOTH. Yet, after six months, he dumped me for her. They had a brief relationship, and when it was all over, I had moved on and he wanted me back, because he was done "experimenting", or "playing the field", whatever you want to call it.

I'm not sure how old you two are, but I am assuming you are both young. I think it is natural for young people to want to experiment before jumping into a serious committment. I know you two were together for a while, and it may have been that she just panicked, because maybe she really isn't ready for a committment, and she latched upon the nearest "target" (your friend).

If she is really worth it, wait for her to come back, because I'm sure that once she's done reassessing her independence, she will come back. However, just remember, there are plenty of girls out there who won't make you wait.

Thanks again, I know she's not experimenting. Shes had boyfriends non- stop since she was 14. She does want a commitment.I am talking to her tonight. So hopefully all goes well. Its so weird, yesterday she never called me, but she allways says she misses me. Its really confusing me??? i don't want to take the chance on losing her, but you guys say its the only way. I had my life planned out with this girl.. Were both into cars, we both have Hondas, we play in band together, we like the same foods, have the same outlook on life, like the same music. I hope this really works, it scares me alot!!!!!