Ok, so I talked to this girl I like (and I will bet money that she doesn't like me back... none of them ever HAVE liked me back) and even though I didn't studder or degrade myself or anything, my heart was POUNDING like MAD, and it hasn't stopped. It stops for a little bit every now and then, but it's pretty consistant. It's also hard for me to eat anything. It's like a physical sickness and it's kind of driving me crazy.

I know I should just give up on her 'cause every single guy that comes into contact with her seems to want her. I want to get to know the "real" her somehow, but can't find it within me to be a "bad boy" jerk. I know that simply won't get me anywhere, but that doesn't take the desire away. I know this most likely will not end well, and am trying to find ways to save myself before I do something rash to myself.

Ugh LOVE SUCKS! It's the worst emotion in the world, yet I can't get rid of it!

Man, I wish I was asexual sometimes. ARGH!

Don't beat yourself up over this. A girl that I really liked (and she said she liked me) was going back and forth all the time emotionally. I had trouble eating and sleeping. I felt full off of anxiety and I couldn't concentrate on anything... It was horrible!!!

But the payoff is completely worth it. Love does suck at times, but it's also the best thing we have to fight for.

Archived