How can you tell if...

mimi2008

How can you tell if someone is interested in a quality relationship or is a player? He's 12 yrs older than me, I am in my late 20s. He's never been married before but explains it is due to relocating so many times. He mentioned he wants to settle down and have kids, etc. He's also very affectionate and too early for my taste (we havent had sex yet). Should I believe him?

Don't sleep with him too soon! !!! Some people would disagree, but I think that there are some red flags.

What exactly are the red flags? I don't see any red flags. Some people do move around a lot for work and thereforeee haven't had the opportunity to get married. I think it is too soon to tell whether or not he is a player. Just take it slow and don't sleep with him.

How can you tell if someone is interested in a quality relationship or is a player? He's 12 yrs older than me, I am in my late 20s. He's never been married before but explains it is due to relocating so many times. He mentioned he wants to settle down and have kids, etc. He's also very affectionate and too early for my taste (we havent had sex yet). Should I believe him?

Why shouldnt you believe him? What is this attitude women have? Gulity until proven innocent? Ridiculous. And then women get to 30+ and wonder why there are no "quality men". Maybe it is because you have rejected all of them for ridiculous reasons. He could turn around and find some red flags about you being in your late 20s and single as well.

I agree, time is the best judging tool.

believe me , there're guys who'll say things that make you feel he wants the same thing you want just to get sex.

umm.. yeah.. because sex is so gross and disgusting to women., they only do it to please men.. whatever..

Archived