Just Little things to say

ole21

Alright so I'm 18 and everything with this girl is wonderful. The only thing is that she's a little shy and so am I. We really open up to eachother but neither of us are just huge huge talkers. Well I found that when we kiss a little bit and then we're really close...looking in eachothers eyes that we both don't really know what to say. In general I like joking around with her and I know she does too. I mean just making little jokes about her or comenting on random things around us.

if this makes any sense...I was just seeing if you guys have had any success with certain topics or joking about little things between you guys. Or even little things guys say that girls really like (and I'm not talking about flattery because I know how to complement her...and I don't want to be the guy that can't stop.) what do you guys think?

No, don't say anything. Just enjoy the moment instead. There's no reason to break the mood with jokes, jokes + romance at the same time = no no. You can talk all you want at other times, and if you have to stand on saying something, say something sweet of how lovely she looks, or how much you love her.

Those moments should be cherished. I agree with xetra dax here. Don't say anything or if you do just tell her shes beautiful and kiss her again.

If you mean at other times maybe talk about fun memories you have had with her. Silly things you guys have done. Perhaps a time that you noticed her before you guys were dating? Its good that you don't want to go over board with compliments. It can be the worst thing as it seems like any other words when they are over used.

Personally i think you are doing fine. I know it can feel a little awkward when things are silent and perhaps if it gets like that ask her whats shes thinking about?

Yeah I guess I'm more referring to the times when we're just kinda sitting around, maybe there's a kiss in there but nothing too sensual or anything. I definitely like bringing up things like that and I sometimes even compliment weird things about her. for example instead of just telling her how gorgeous she is...I tell her I like something weird she always does. I don't know it's hard to explain but just kind of unusual compliments, so I don't just flatter her.

Also I love to be somewhat spontaneous with ideas of stuff to do, but I often don't think of good things to do. any ideas?

From Pulp Fiction:

Mia: Don't you hate that?

Vincent: What?

Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bulls**t in order to be comfortable?

Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.

Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

Archived