Guys I need your advice...

Danielle84

So I've been with my fiance for 4 years and am currently 6 months pregnant. Well before I was even pregnant I hated being on top during sex. I just don't get off at all and pretty much hate it. I will still do it every once in a while, like once a month and we have sex at least 4 times a week. I need to know really how important that is for guys...

Thank you!!

So I've been with my fiance for 4 years and am currently 6 months pregnant. Well before I was even pregnant I hated being on top during sex. I just don't get off at all and pretty much hate it. I will still do it every once in a while, like once a month and we have sex at least 4 times a week. I need to know really how important that is for guys...

Thank you!!

Everyone is different, this is something you need to ask him directly. Keep you and your child safe, obviously. Wish I could say more.

Well I am glad you brought this up because it reminds me of a discussion I need to have with my GF.

We have sex at least once a day on average and she will only get on top about once a month as well. (she has only finished making love with me on top twice)

I love a woman to be on top. I would rather be on top for the most part because I can get her to cum much easier and lets face it, I am a guy so I will cum no matter what position.

The thing is, she has told me that I go way to deep inside her when she is on top and that it is quite painful.

Could it be possible that most girls will not remain on top for this reason?

I'm going to guess that women are far too self conscious as a whole and don't like being on top, am I right?

I like my gf to be on top as I feel a little submissive and I get to see her great smile. I tell her that and it makes her smile more. Every since she is on top more and more.

You may be self conscious if you are on top, but trust me when I say most guys LOVE the view (and aren't thinking about your second chin or belly or whatever you are worrying about), and as you get farther along in your pregnancy you may find this is one of the more comfortable positions for you.

You can also control the speed, depth of penetration and force when you are on top, and that also leaves his hands free to play with your breasts or genitals, which may help you orgasm if you cannot get there through intercourse alone if you are on top.

What is it that you 'hate' about being on top?

For me, I think it does have a bit to do with being self conscious...I am always worried that I am not doing something right. It doesn't feel too good for me to be on top, so whenever we are about to have sex, I take my clothes off and jump on the bed before he can hahaha. Also, it does actually hurt me when I am on top...the position you are in makes the penis go in too deep and hurts me, so I prefer to be on the bottom. I am also guilty of enjoying being dominated...I wonder how my boyfriend feels about that...we have never really talked about it. I don't think he cares...its sex hahah.

Archived