Rebounds/rebounding

CrashTestDummy

Messed up. Well, depending on how serious the relationship was really. If I truly loved someone, I don't see how I could possibly even think about being with someone else. I would hope that whomever I had been with would feel the same way. If I found out they slept with or made out with someone shortly after our break-up, I would be devastated and even more heartbroken. I think it just makes you feel worse in the end, anyway.

But I guess guys are more likely to rebound than girls because, let's face it, sex is how men feel wanted.

Messed up. Well, depending on how serious the relationship was really. If I truly loved someone, I don't see how I could possibly even think about being with someone else. I would hope that whomever I had been with would feel the same way. If I found out they slept with or made out with someone shortly after our break-up, I would be devastated and even more heartbroken. I think it just makes you feel worse in the end, anyway.

But I guess guys are more likely to rebound than girls because, let's face it, sex is how men feel wanted.

Wow, not really.

But as far as rebounding goes, I think it's generally self destructive after a break up. Plus, it's most likely incredibly unfair to the reboundee because you don't usually go up and say "hey, wanna be my rebound?" No one really wants to be a rebound, do they? Actually, that could be another thread, lol.

Archived