New girl was HORRIBLE in bed... Any ideas on how I could 'help' her

gcollier2002

This is a very long thread, but I just started reading a few pages to see what this conversation was about. It seems that this is your problem here... I'd agree. For some reason, intellectually/emotionally, she doesn't seem you type (thereforeee, you dont see this as a long-term thnig) and secondly, she's not your type physically. And she's not your type, sexually. So why are you even with her?? Find someone else 'insignificant' if that's all you want: plenty of single, thin girls at the bar or gym!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Priceless! LOL

I've still got ruts from the bus' treads on that...

I'm not sure how her being bad in bed translates into me being a drunk with a big penis who doesn't know what to do with it... LOL.

but as I said earlier... I wave my arms at the issue... LOL. Lilly said it well; instead of trying to work on it or allow her to work on it, I'll got find a skinny girl at the gym that knows how to handle a large-wanged drunk... LOL. I'm just kidding / poking fun.

I've still got ruts from the bus' treads on that...

I'm not sure how her being bad in bed translates into me being a drunk with a big penis who doesn't know what to do with it... LOL.

but as I said earlier... I wave my arms at the issue... LOL. Lilly said it well; instead of trying to work on it or allow her to work on it, I'll got find a skinny girl at the gym that knows how to handle a large-wanged drunk... LOL. I'm just kidding / poking fun.

Hey, buddy! I never said you were a drunk! In fact I never even touched on the alcohol issue, although others did raise the alcohol point and I do agree that it could've contributed to your lack of orgasm.

And you still seem to be missing the fact that it's likely not all her that made the experience bad. Maybe I'm just crazy. I mean God forbid a guy with a giant wang be bad in bed. That just doesn't happen. [i'm halfway poking fun here, too].

Also, I told you to leave the girl alone and at least find someone you're attracted to. Attacking her with your giant member [once again mostly joking here] and bad-talking her after the fact isn't doing her any favors and definitely isn't the "noble" thing to do.

Now, sit still while I clean those bus tracks off your back. You ought to look both ways when you're crossing the street.

In all honesty, I wasn't trying to insult you. I just wanted to you to see that this issue isn't so cut and dry such that a person is bad and should be put down simply because you didn't get off. Once again, given the circumstances described, that seems like a really, really one-sided way to look at things.

imho i dont think she orgasmed, i think she may have faked to get it to be over quicker as someone mentioned if it hurt. My boyfriend is large down there, and if i am not fully turned on it is painful sometimes. I think nerves from being with someone new mightve kept her from relaxing fully. I know when i am not relaxed and turned on, its pretty painful and theres not really a chance of orgasming.

just my .02, she wasnt fully on and thereforeee found it painful. when i am relaxed i can give the bf a hell of a time, if it hurts i kind of freeze up, no pun intended. The pain never lasts long though : )

This thread is painful.

You know, I get the impression you were missing intimacy. Since you've been deep with women before having sex in the past, and this time you weren't at that emotional level, it was a disappointment.

On the other hand, it could be her. I've been with someone who was attractive and we got along fine but just no excuse in bed. Yep, horrible in bed but I wouldn't ever want to tell him that. I just friend zoned him and that was that. Can't get blood out of a turnip.

This thread is painful.

You know, I get the impression you were missing intimacy. Since you've been deep with women before having sex in the past, and this time you weren't at that emotional level, it was a disappointment.

On the other hand, it could be her. I've been with someone who was attractive and we got along fine but just no excuse in bed. Yep, horrible in bed but I wouldn't ever want to tell him that. I just friend zoned him and that was that. Can't get blood out of a turnip.

exactly... I dated a guy I was not physically attracted to at ALLLLLL and the sex life was bad. as he was my first bf I didnt know the reason (still sort of naiive and insecure and all of that) and he suggested i see a doctor lol. Then I dumped him and realized: "wait a minute... I just didn't like him because he was ugly!! lol"

have you thought she may not be as sexually experienced as you think? and another thought I had, if she was a bit nervous because of that, it would prevent her getting 'wet' enough to be comfortable. That, added to the alchohol making you tipsy, you may not have given her enough foreplay.

You seem to be good friends but in terms of romance, seem a bit meaninless to each other, all of which probably added up to create the meaningless event that it was.

exactly... I dated a guy I was not physically attracted to at ALLLLLL and the sex life was bad. as he was my first bf I didnt know the reason (still sort of naiive and insecure and all of that) and he suggested i see a doctor lol. Then I dumped him and realized: "wait a minute... I just didn't like him because he was ugly!! lol"

LOL. Well, mine wasn't ugly by any stretch, just didn't do it for me sex-wise. That was a deal breaker for me. I used to be shallow that way but I'm all grown up now and still in need of good sex

I should clarify, I didnt actually sleep with him..i was saved before the event by two separate people (one a work colleague) who both told me he was really bad in bed. My work colleagues sister had been dating him on and off for about a year but she never felt he was faithful to her and she didnt feel confident enough or sure of herself to tell him what he was doing wrong as in the end it just felt like a series of one night stands to her.

i dated him for two months but I knew what she meant as I felt he had a roving eye. We went out to eat one night and he spent the whole time attempting eye contact with the married lady on the table next door who was clearly with her husband and small daughter.

That was our last date! not only didnt he know what to do in bed (allegedly) he didnt know how to behave out of it either

OMG how tacky is this guy!?!? The fact that he had has sex with two people whom I already knew independently would have been enough of a turn-off for me.

Although I will say something that's at least somewhat to the OP's defense in terms of him possibly being a guy who goes through lots of women. He did at least imply that he hasn't had a ton of partners, so maybe he's not one of those guys that just goes through a never-ending sequence of superficial sexual experiences...but then again, I don't know.

I'm 24 and have slept with only 5 people. One I was engaged to, one I dated for 6 years, the last girl I dated for 2 months before we had sex and the 4th is dead... the fith is the last person I was with... -Yeah... that's 'going through women' alright... LOL

Did you see that? I defended you! No bus marks. Can I get a cookie for that?

dream... what's your favorite kind... I'll send you a case... LOL...

Hope springs... of course... you're right it HAD to be my singular double vodka and lemonade... certainly it was that... It couldn't have been that she was just bad at making love... because it's never the woman's fault... LOL -once again... waves hands in the air and laughs out loud.

Hope springs... of course... you're right it HAD to be my singular double vodka and lemonade... certainly it was that... It couldn't have been that she was just bad at making love... because it's never the woman's fault... LOL -once again... waves hands in the air and laughs out loud.

Oh, geeze. You had me til you went back on your tirade. *waves hands back at you*

thats the first time youve mentioned how much or little you drank. Iv picked up from other posts that alcohol was involved.

Anyway, whatever, good luck and hope you find someone compatable.

best wishes, Hope x

Archived