What do guys like about oral sex?

Ruede

you Should Be Writing Those Little Books They Sell In The Sex Shoppes. Lol

*note* Not That I Have Ever Been In One Of Those Places Or Seen Any Of Those Books......(whistles While Walking Away).

Mg,

R O F L M F A O ! ! !

soo hard to describe but when i give head i take the guy really deep right away, cover him in my saliva, than i start licking the head while stroking the shaft, I vary how i lick from light flicking to full on...i make sure i keep it nice and wet, that my hands are constantly working a long with my mouth....occasionally i will go down and give the balls some attention, licking and sucking...always stroking the shaft no matter what....you learn what does it for your guy as you try new things.. communication is key to a good bj ask him what he likes and doesn't like..

no complaints thus far...

what you doing this weekend? lol

nice description.

The visual combined with the feeling of it (and I'm talking about a girl who really knows how to do it) is something completely out of this world. And honestly, the visual is a major part of it for me. She has to have a face that I can't get out of my mind and that I personally fantasize about seeing down there....that really does it for me. Throw these 2 elements together and I'm in heaven....and I've been lucky enough to have this all come together for me several times. Oh and by the way ladies, just keep going and don't stop doing your thing while we cum. I personally don't care whether or not you swallow, but it's heaven when you keep going and see it through all the way to the very end. That's when I'm into it as much as sex!

soo hard to describe but when i give head i take the guy really deep right away, cover him in my saliva, than i start licking the head while stroking the shaft, I vary how i lick from light flicking to full on...i make sure i keep it nice and wet, that my hands are constantly working a long with my mouth....occasionally i will go down and give the balls some attention, licking and sucking...always stroking the shaft no matter what....you learn what does it for your guy as you try new things.. communication is key to a good bj ask him what he likes and doesn't like..

no complaints thus far...

Well if there's no complaints thus far, then you just keep doing your thang

• 2 months later...

Archived