What do guys like about oral sex?

Ruede

Curious... what is it about oral sex that guys find stimulating enough to cum? Is it necessary to actually suck? I try to suck a little. But sometimes I think it's the act in and of itself that's more of a turn on than anything else. I'd be happy if guys could respond to this question: is it the feeling of receiving head, or something more?

I've always found it very difficult to climax through oral sex. Every time I've actually succeeded, I've had to do a fair amount of thrusting, because I've never met a woman who rubbed the sensitive bits vigorously enough.

While the underside of the glans is definitely the part that does most of the feeling, enveloping the rest is pretty important too. It feels wrong if you don't feel completely enclosed. Which may be largely psychological.

Curious... what is it about oral sex that guys find stimulating enough to cum?

concentrate on the rim of the head...that is where its most sensitive. But vary it up with a quick deep dive once in a while.

Is it necessary to actually suck?

Most women don't, but when they do....oh man!!!

slobber all over it and then stroke the shaft as your focusing on the head and below at a fast pace. that sends me over. i love when a chick knows how to do this. I mean, head is head and it feels awesome regardless but some head is better than others.

I think that's what I usually do. Are we talking about.... getting the whole shaft wet, rubbing it with my hand after and focusing on the head with my mouth? Sometimes I take more in my mouth as I move my hand down, and then pull up as I move my hand up.

Hm.

Most women don't, but when they do....oh man!!!

Okay good! Cause I actually do suck. But mrrf... no matter what I did with my last partner, I was never able to get him off with oral sex only. Maybe he just wasn't... as responsive to it... I dunno!

soo hard to describe but when i give head i take the guy really deep right away, cover him in my saliva, than i start licking the head while stroking the shaft, I vary how i lick from light flicking to full on...i make sure i keep it nice and wet, that my hands are constantly working a long with my mouth....occasionally i will go down and give the balls some attention, licking and sucking...always stroking the shaft no matter what....you learn what does it for your guy as you try new things.. communication is key to a good bj ask him what he likes and doesn't like..

no complaints thus far...

soo hard to describe but when i give head i take the guy really deep right away, cover him in my saliva, than i start licking the head while stroking the shaft, I vary how i lick from light flicking to full on...i make sure i keep it nice and wet, that my hands are constantly working a long with my mouth....occasionally i will go down and give the balls some attention, licking and sucking...always stroking the shaft no matter what....you learn what does it for your guy as you try new things.. communication is key to a good bj ask him what he likes and doesn't like..

this was so descriptive that it made me blush a bit. hahahahah

Okay good! Cause I actually do suck. But mrrf... no matter what I did with my last partner, I was never able to get him off with oral sex only. Maybe he just wasn't... as responsive to it... I dunno!

Some guys can't get off from it....so used to their own hands,,,BUT if you are determined, ask him to help ...then you do the finish when he's close!

I think its just the visual aspect of it that I like so much... just something about it...

That said, if you want him to enjoy it, use as much variety as you can. Use your hand on the whole thing, in a twisting/ up and down motion... that is great... And the more spit the better, gotta keep it wet. But as said before focus on the head to some extent.. thats sorta the magic button.

A good way to learn is to watch several different adult films. You'll learn more about 'presentation' then technique, which is a big part of felatio as well.

The tip on the under side of the head and around the rim are the senstive parts for all men. What usually separates ho-hum felatio from Sweet mother of god felatio, is all in the hands. Use one hand to stroke up and down while slighty twisting the wrist, use the other to caress the testes, use plenty of saliva, and you will be performing like a pro in no time.

You should be writing those little books they sell in the sex shoppes. LOL

*note* not that I have ever been in one of those places or seen any of those books......(whistles while walking away).

Archived