Last Provincial Examination tomorrow.

Russ

I've got my last provincial examination tomorrow, on Biology. Hell, it's my last school examination in high school or university, if I can help it.

And I'm a little numb right now. Stressed a bit too much.

I can't seem to hit over 82% on any of the practice Provincials. Hopefully I'll go into some sort of trance and just annihilate the provincial tomorrow though.

In the meantime, I can hardly read or study. Just, tired. And don't know what to do.

Get a good night's sleep, take your exam tomorrow and then party like a rock star tomorrow night!

Uh, at least that's what I used to do...

God, I'm partying for the next 4 days, non-stop. I don't even particularly care how I do on the exam. This is like a back-up, back-up to my future anyways.

But my mindset is that if I start something, I should finish it.

God, I'm partying for the next 4 days, non-stop. I don't even particularly care how I do on the exam. This is like a back-up, back-up to my future anyways.

But my mindset is that if I start something, I should finish it.

Hey, sounds like it's finished to me. By the way, I recommend the Jack and Coke...it's delicious this time of year.

Hey, sounds like it's finished to me. By the way, I recommend the Jack and Coke...it's delicious this time of year.

Thank you! I shall give it a try. I'm not even sure what kind of liquor is in store for me, but I know 4 friends who promised they'd get me very done for a few days. And I'm Ukranian, so I can boast about my high alcohol tolerance

Archived