did i misread him?

dani_7

I have this friend and we talk online, everything seems innocent between us. He invites me to come hang out at his job (he works in a club) and to see his band play. Until recently, I went and saw the new Indiana Jones on this past weekend, he asked how is was, I said "It's good and only has one snake" because I am terrified of them.

He replies back with "so I guess you don't like snakes huh?"

I thought it was innocent, my roommate and one friend didn't think it was so innocent. so thinking it was innocent, I replied with something about being terrified of them and saying "you really have no idea".

He replied this morning with "I guess not"

So my question is, did I misread him and he wasn't talking about a snake or are my friends reading to much into it?

Even if you misread that and he meant something dirtier, how the hell are you supposed to know? I'm assuming this was over text or something similar so you couldn't hear his tone of voice when he said it, which would have told you whether he was serious or not. I agree with Lionel there, no big deal.

I agree, it's no big deal. I responded with, "lol, sorry, i'm a little slow", he responded, by tell me no, I was fun to talk to.

so no I really don't know.

and yes, these are messages, not verbal, so I have nothing but text to go by.

I agree, it's no big deal. I responded with, "lol, sorry, i'm a little slow", he responded, by tell me no, I was fun to talk to.

so no I really don't know.

and yes, these are messages, not verbal, so I have nothing but text to go by.

Bleh, I hate texting too much. I'm okay with it if they're flirty but I'd rather have a convo in person or on the phone, preferably in person and on a date.

Archived