Need help.... How much space does she need?

Apoc220

Alright guys im in a tight pickle of a situation. Well, me and my girlfriend have been going out for a month. We both work at the mall so whenever i go on break I go to her store and I say hi and see how she's doing. About two weeks ago she went away to ohio for a weekend and she came back and we werent able to see eachother for various reasons since then. Sunday she and I were both working, I went on break and saw her outside with her friends and I saw her for like 4 minutes then went back to work. That same day earlier I had called her to see if she could give me a ride, i didnt leave a message on her voicemail. She wasnt at home so i called her cell. Yesterday I had called her in the afternoon to see if after she got out she could help me look for a present for my mom and we could hang out. She called me back later but I was working, so I called her when I got out. Today I find out from someone that they had heard her say that she "wanted to move far away cause of her crazy stalker boyfriend." Guys, I dont know what I did wrong. We dont get a chance to see eachother that much anyway because when im not at school im either working or she is. I'll admit that in the past 2 days I may have come off as if I was coming on too strong but it was just me getting carried away because I hadnt spent time with her for 2 weeks. In the 2 weeks we just talked on the phone (she called me btw). Guys I need help, I know that she needs space right now but I dont know what to do in terms of the holidays (giving her her gifts etc.) If she doesnt call tonight (which i doubt since she said the crazy stalker thing 2day) then should I call her tomorrow? I havent talked to her or seen her all day 2day. Should I call her tomorrow or on x-mas day? If I dont im afraid of being in deeper trouble for not even wishing her a merry x-mas. Thanks ahead of time guys.

a month is too short to make much out of a relationship. maybe she is already over you, especially since 2 weeks into the relationship she went off and then broke contact? so when you keep bugging her recently, she just adds 2 and 2 together and you're suddenly stalker.

btw, the couple of break times aren't fun for her you know. she's working when you are off at break time. unless both of you have the same breaks, and you schedule to do something with her rather than just hang around. that's like stalking to other people. cos they can't believe you don't just take her out for dates like most people do. most people work when they work, and spend their time chatting with colleagues. then they expect a date to be a proper date, love and romance stuff, especially this early in the relationship. don't start getting into routine so early, it turns the ladies off real quick

so just cool off for now. just do one thing this christmas, ok? book the dinner table and movies, then ask and take her out for a romantic christmas dinner and show (not sex, romance! if you do the romancing properly, the sex you never have to ask. if you have to ask for sex, go find another woman) forget about asking her to help in shopping for the presents. you should be able to decide for yourself what to give people. just rack your brains for stuff she told you before but didn't register in your brain

Hey Apoc220

We'll you are in a bit of a pickle. According to relationship guidelines, 6 months is the short side. So one month really does not count in the form of a true relationship. That does not mean you do not care for this person, you may very well have feelings for this person. Hearing things from a third party, can really through things for a loop. And considering what was siad. Your not going to like this, but no one wants to be considered a stalker. Plus it is now against the law. It does not sound to me she cares very much or she would not be saying anything of this nature. I suggest backing off, and I mean really backing off. forget about any contact for now even over the holidays. You don't want to be known as the Xmas stalker. Just down right leave her alone. She knows how to get hold of you. So if she wants to talk to you, let her call. That way your not doing the stalking. If she does call, I would get that question right out in the open. The reason the courts do not like stalkers is because they do desperate things. And no one likes desperate. And you may not even realize it, but you may be coming accross really desperate. So be real careful. This could get really ugly if you continue on this path. If somebody said that about me ever, I would be gone in a heartbeat. I would be running faster than the wind.

Good Luck !!!!!

Kuhl

Alright I got one guy suggesting that I go along and take her out... another one telling me to back off completely.... what do I do? You guys raise some excellent points and a appreciate it but I dont know what road to take. Additional help would be GREATLY appreciated. I already bought her her gifts yesterday as a matter a fact (12/23) and theyre just sitting in my room. I had tried calling her today ONCE to wish her a merry x-mas since we hadnt talked yesterday at all, but the phone just rang. Should I call her x-mas day at most once to try and wish her a merry x-mas? The way I see it I SHOULD be safe if I call just once and then leave her a voice mail saying something like "hey just calling to wish you a merry x-mas" and leave it at that. After that, like was said already... she knows how to reach me. What do you guys think?