Age for Sex?

rosephase

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is something you said in another thread:

aw you sound exactly like my husband... he wasn't a virgin when we met but he waited for me And we have an AMAZING and active sex life - so fun and thrilling. We make love more often than most married couples (everyday for a year and a half and going)... but he feels this way immensely.

He definitely wishes that I had been his first - not because others were better or anything.... seriously, I'm a sexual vixen and do things they never would've tried hahahaha and I was the virgin when we got married

Everything goes in marriage and its beautiful and amazing. AND IF A GUY WOULDN'T WAIT FOR YOU THEN YEA, GUESS WHAT THAT RELATIONSHIP WILL BE ALL ABOUT.

I'm done with this because I don't want to get banned.[/QUI

I was a virgin before I had sex with him, we only had sex a couple of times before we were married... sorry that I misposted then!!!! But as I've claimed here and in many other posts on this site (if you choose to look back for more) I wasn't a virgin when I got married

maritalbliss,

Not to be rude, but what were you looking to say on this thread? Given the OP and the title.

haha that's way back.... on my first post if you care to look. It really all got started on debate b/c people were angry with what I posted about teens generally regretting and so forth.

My first post I believe stated taht it would be better to wait until ready to have a baby (thinking of all the teenage pregnancies and how US is #1 among developed countries b/c of it)... since the act itself requires one to be more responsible.

That's how the debate got started. lol

people were angry that I even suggested waiting (for any reason at all) to have sex

Not that, but that you keep on repeating the same thing over and over again when it's really irrelevant to the topic the OP originally posted.

And yes you can still do it without getting pregnant. But if a girl is so concern about it then there is always operation and that way she'll never have a baby ever and can have it unprotected whenever she wants to. I still wanna do it with boyfriend when he comes but and no I don't want a kid but I still want to do the actual deed, the other acts ain't that fun.

People do have different reasons for sex though, other than procreation. We are here to help and support, not force our views on others. I think the OP had a valid question, and it is shame that it turned into arguing.

agreed. this debate should stop. i think points from both sides are clear, anymore will just be redundancy.

Obviously there is a limit to the minimum age im referring to, but what i think matters the most is that you know at the time that you are comfortable with what you are doing, you are in control, if you feel that it is right and that you know yourself emotionaly and that you feel within yourself that you want to then there we go.

I definatly think that when you feel comfortable to do it with a person, (that you know they respect you!!!!), then it will feel right to have sex whatever age your at in that time. You dont have to feel like omg he needs to be the guy that i have to comit to and spend all my life with, but you just need to know if you can Trust them, and trust yourself with the longterm affect.

Archived