nothing like it before

I met this girl on a friday night.. and from the word go we clicked.. like no one i have ever met before.. same interests, both are such similar people. She came back to my house, I was in my boxers, she was in her panties and singlet top, we sat talking for about 5 hours straight, kissing and cuddling... we were thinking of doing it but we didnt want to ruin just how good things were. She was blown away just as much as i was. In the morning i dropped her off at her friends house and she went back overseas to where she lived that night.

We have been emailling, msn'ing and sms'ing one another constantly. And we keep discovering more and more things, she says that she has turned down going out with 2 other guys because of me... And i have as well(chicks though This one night we had was the best night of my life. Now she might be moving to my country in the next 3 months.

I have really fallen for this girl, she has everything ive sort for. And i only spent one night with her.

what should i do though, i have heaps of opportunities with other chicks here, should i pass them up? or not. im seeing my girl next month. Would i be better off letting it go? keep in contact and each have our own lives? or keep the thing we have going.. because to be honest i dont care not getting with other people, what i have with her is something i reckon you only get once in life if your lucky. its bizarre.

any thoughts would be great!

if you don't mind not seeing other girls while you wait for her then I don't see much wrong with waiting for her - sounds like you two really click together - congrats!

If you'll be seeing her in a month, and you want to wait for her then do that - then you can see in a month if what you felt the first time is still there.

Good luck!

It won't matter, or shouldn't, what you do right now, u guys aren't together. if u are going to feel guilty about going out with another girl though, don't do it. What is a few months if thinking about her makes u happy?

If I were you though, I would go out with other girls until she is back in your arms. Who knows what will happen and there is always a possibility she is not the one and someone you pass up could be.

Good luck!

although you do have great oppurtunities with other girls this one seem to be to good to let go of. if you like her as much as you say you do i say wait for her to move you dont want to ruin a chance of finding that speciall girl which it sounds like this girl can be.

Good luck and i hope you make the decision that best suites you have a great day and i wish you the best.

thanks for the advice guys,

We have spoken about it and the more i speak to her the more i want to be with her. and the thing i realised is we are falling for eachother non-physically.. even though we are both into eachother physically as well. So we have both decided to just see how things go. its the best feeling.

I strongly doubt i will be with anyone else till i see her. Im feeling to good from reading her words in email, and hearing her voice through the phone.. and it is so good cuz i know she feels exactley the same!