you guys i know i write alot about the same topic, i just have a very analytical mind

thats constantly trying to break things down. So about 4 mths ago i told the ex i just

want to be friends. At the time she probably didn't understand, but the things she had

previously done and said to me wouldn't be forgotten. She tried to always throw other

dudes in my face, even my best friend and roomate, everything seemed to try to make

me jealous. Rather than show jealousy though, I would tell her you could do what you

want, then she would say i'm not supposed to want that, then don't say it. We got together so quickly, i neva

got a chance to really get to know this person, so her comments early in the relationship really turned me off to

the person who i thought was a good one.

Maybe she was trying to get some response out of me, but you don't do it like that. I felt as though i couldn't

trust her or anything because of her mouth. This mad me uncomfortable calling, asking to do things and even

see her. I've neva told her this, i just did what i had to do. Then she used to get frustrated because i didn't do

these things for her. She then found herself having to call me most of the time and asking to come see me. She

talk this dude that dude but karma used to always get her, because women would flock over me at the time she

would be present...so i neva had to talk trash, the proof was there.

Anyway we tried the friendship thing. Ok we would try to call each other maybe once a week or weekend. I still

was in the same mind frame so my calling was less than hers. It had went from once a week or weekend to

neary everyday calling me, but not really talking about anything. Still using the same tactics trying to make me

jealous (used everything in the book), it seemed like she just wanted to hear me down and out. I wouldn't give

her that for the world. Finally when i saw these calls were producing nothing, we got into an argument because

i said well if you're not trying to see me why are you calling me like you're my girlfriend? She said i don't have to

call you or see you cause we just friends. I agreed but at the same token don't call this much either, you're not

being my friend you're trying to manipulate me.

I ended up hanging up and felt horribly beacuse what if this person was alling for a good reason but is shy. I

don't like hurting people. So i tried to call and i was told i'll call you back, neva got a call back, cool. I've been

through this b4, where now i usually run after her, but for some reason this time its not in me, why do i feel this

way and how should i handle this?

I think she likes you and has been trying her best to show it without ever making herself vulnerable. She keeps calling, tries to make you jealous, etc.

The question is what do you want, before answering you on what to do and how to handle her.