Roses for someone that we like

In school we can roses for someone that we like and then they will give them to the person that it is sent to. I want to send one but I want to write a message to go along with the rose. Tomorrow is the last day and I was wondering if anyone could please send me some sayings that a girl would like on the message. I think it would be cool if it relates to the beauty of the rose somehow. Please help. I need this by tomorrow. Thanks. Here is my e-mail address if you want to e-mail them to me. email removed Thanks.

In school we can roses for someone that we like and then they will give them to the person that it is sent to. I want to send one but I want to write a message to go along with the rose. Tomorrow is the last day and I was wondering if anyone could please send me some sayings that a girl would like on the message. I think it would be cool if it relates to the beauty of the rose somehow. Please help. I need this by tomorrow. Thanks. Here is my e-mail address if you want to e-mail them to me. email removed Thanks.

ah. the writng, poetic approach. always a hard one. hmm... my advice what to put.

hey ______

i saw this rose and it made me think of you

u make me swoon like you dont have a clue

when im with you, there is no way i can be blue

u shine brighter then these crimson pettles do

i hope that you like this gift from a heart true

because no flower is as beautiful as you