so angry, and only girls would understand why...

celci

ok so basically on sunday around 1 30 i call my b/f and we talk for a while, and about 10 min into our convo, he goes ok well keiths home so im gonna go, (keith is his best friend) and so im liek ok bye..thinking, yah ok thats greatt o know i come second. but yah so before i hung up though i go so are u coming over? and he says probably, well he never called nor came over the entire rest of the day. so today ats chool we talk about it and hes like celci im so sorry, i am i was just busy,a nd im think yah ok, too busy to take a sec.and call me and tell me u cant come over?? w/e. and so i as today went on we were fine, back to us again, and getting along fine. so tonight i go over to his house and we hung out and after a while....we just kinda kissed alot, and so i go home then and he calls me and we talk for a bit. and then hes like well i hafta go, so im like ok well stop over before u go to practice. and so yah its now what 5 hours later, and he hasnt called me or come over..again, we just had this conversation. ughh just im confused and im sick of oh celci im sorry...i want to make it clear t0 him it pisses me off. what do i do? please help

celci

I Totally Feel where You are Coming From, My ex did the same things to Me. You Should Talk with Him again and Tell Him That It Makes you Mad and Upset and If He doesn't Understand where You are Coming From, Tell him that When He figures Things Out and Has Time To spend With You To call You and Not Until Then.

Cause Guys Like That Will Jus Continue to Play Little Mind Games With You and Decide Their Friends are More Important Time after Time. Nobody needs to Be in a Relationship Where They are Being Pushed to The Side For Their Friends or Anybody.

So Just Tell Him How it's Making you Feel and If he's a Good BF ( Like he should be ) He'll be More Understanding of Your Feelings and Would Make More time For You.

Also, I've learned that Most of the Time When a Guy Says He is Sorry He never really Means It.

~ Angel ~

Yeha i agree with angel. Talk to him one more time. If not then forget it. You deserve someone who will treat you with repect. I think he is full of crap. My ex, Grant, no...dick we will call him, did the same thing to me. He was in the Army and stationed up in ft drum NY so it was hard cause i was in Ca. Well the only time we got to talk was on the phone right? So he called all the time at the beggining of our reltionship, and then Bam!!! Out of the blue he started to say" I'll call you tomorrow night. And he never did. This went on for about a 2 months before he finally broke up with me. I was always the one calling him. Obviously i wasn't on his mind enough for him to call me. So just becarefl and beware.

• 2 weeks later...