Whe are friend, should I ask her?

huskypower

k there is a girl a REALLY like and she is kind of my friend. We never talk at school but we are in the same sport team. Im in 10th grade and she is in 9th. 2 weeks ago she left her boyfriend but another guy asked her to go to the dance.(she is the kind of girl who always has a boyfriend) Last week at a training weekend, i was looking at her and she looked back smiling. 2 days ago we where driving in the coachs truck i sat besides her and told her seriously she was beautiful. She really is too. after that she didnt say anything but we were looking at each other in the eyes smiling. We did that about 4 times. Now i never dated anyone and i am very shy with girls. Should I ask her to the dance even if another guy already did? I dont want to break our friendship either. CAn you guys (or girls) give me tips to have the courage to ask her.

Just straight up ask her. If she says no, then thats because shes probly a nice girl and doesnt want to disapoint the other boy. Dont take it personally, it seems like she likes u from what u have posted. Eye contact is a very good sign, along with the smile. Good luck hun.

She might like you or she just might want to be your friend. I would say the same thing that the other post told you to do just straight ask her if she says no then its probably because she wants to be friends with you. Well go for it because later on you might regret that you didn't do anything about it. I sure did once or twice, but I guess you learn from you mistakes.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the other members, u should ask her out. If u dont you'll only be regretin that u didnt ask her later. If she says yes, then just take it slowly and if she says no and only wants 2 be friends then u hav to accept that u tried and at least u still hav her as a friend (which is better than nothin).

If u cant be with the girl u like, just be the best friend u can it will hav its rewards at the end of it (sometimes).

Good Luck

- whitefang