she hasnt spoken 2 me in 5 dayz? im gettin worried

Hi,

Right my girl in college (she's my best friend, i just call her my girl) was off all last week first of all she said she nearly fainted on sunday night. I went 2 see her at her house before going to college the next day and i really couldnt talk 2 her because her brothers gf was over and her sister was home 2. At during the time i really wanted to find out what was really matter, i think that shes havin difficulties with her bf but she says that she has a cold. I texted her a few times during the week 2 let her know what waz going on in col. I really want 2 see her more but... i feel that i would only be in the way 4 some reason. I care 4 her alot, college is boring without her and i just feel so lonley when she not with me although i have other friends (i know it sounds funny, but its true) i miss and it has only been a week. I hate not being with her, when she's with me i feel that i can tell her anything and everything about me and she does the same. Its been going through my mind that if shes not i college 2morrow, its definetly something 2 do with her bf. I do get jelous of her bf because i feel that i could be so much better 4 her than him and all her free time gets spent with him. Or maybe this is all in my head, because i havent see her 4 a week, when im at home doing my college work all i can think about is her and whether or not shes ok.

Can some please give some advice on what 2 do. Am i jelous or an idiot?

- whitefang

Well, regardless of if she isn't talking to you, it's probably nothing against you. Even as friends, we get jealous when some other person is taking up time with our favorite person. But the only thing you can do, is let her know your worried about her, and BE THERE. You may not expect it, but if you guys are best friends, then sooner or later, she will come to you and explain everything.

so, be a friend and stick it out. may drive you nuts, but she'll need you someday, so don't back out. just text message her that your worried about her, and want to know whats goin on. set a date, that you two can go out to dinner, or just hang out, so you guys can talk, and you can make sure everything is ok with her.

good luck dear.

Thnxs 4 replying to my post.

I saw her 2day she seems ok. She didnt seem upset and i asked if she was ok and she said she was so i didnt want 2 push her 2 much into saying somthin she didnt want so i left it at that. Being with her 2day made me happy, she laughed during lunch which i havnt see her do in a long time . I hav set a date 2 go to her house 2 hang out and do some college work next week on wednesday which im lookin forward because shes going shoppin with her bf on this thursday im not that bothered because im going shoppin with her on friday (its 2 do with Customer Care & Retail) but it dosent mean that we cant do a little spendin together.

Thnxs very much 4 the advice, much appriciated.

regards

- whitefang