Day by Day Let us all know!

Landon

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ya it's hard to know for certain. i just wasn't sure if you meant that things will work out between you two or that you'll see yourself finally having moved on and no longer dealing with this guy.

oh no, no there isn't hope for him and i.

but there is hope for me that's what i meant.

im living. im breathing and i am OKAY.

you seem so strong. thats what people who are going through pain of a breakup really need to hear. there is a light at the tunnel, it might take a while to reach it but it will come.

like i said above, i was CERTAIN it wouldn't. i told everyone (on this post even) that i would never get over this or whatnot. but look at me, im on my way.

healing in a process. it doesn't happen over night. it takes time. you take as much time as you need. just KNOW there is light at the end. even if it doesn't feel like it NOW ... you will see. believe me, i didn't believe it either ... i speak from experience.

I'm better today......

Yesterday he had flowers delivered to my job.....I guess he thought that flowers would make up for all the pain he has caused me or maybe he thought the flowers would make me forget that I saw his ex's car outside his house.....

Whatever.....I'm much better today.... I have my friends here on ENA that have been total dolls in helping me deal with everything.

I am having a REALLY tough time this morning. Hasn't been quite two weeks since the breakup. I woke up around 5:30 this morning, overwhelmed with emotion and "I miss you" repeating over and over in my head. I feel sick.

I almost wish he hadn't talked to me on Wed., it just makes me angry because I think he's just trying to make sure I don't hate him. But it also makes me wonder if he misses me at all. I'm alternating between anger/deep sadness right now.

I am having a REALLY tough time this morning. Hasn't been quite two weeks since the breakup. I woke up around 5:30 this morning, overwhelmed with emotion and "I miss you" repeating over and over in my head. I feel sick.

I almost wish he hadn't talked to me on Wed., it just makes me angry because I think he's just trying to make sure I don't hate him. But it also makes me wonder if he misses me at all. I'm alternating between anger/deep sadness right now.

It will get better in time, just hang in there.

It's ALWAYS, always a set back when you are in contact with the ex.

If at all possible, try to avoid it OR have as little of it as possible.

That way you won't be left with all the questions. All the 'whys' and 'what ifs' and trying to analyze every word said ...

It will get better in time, just hang in there.

It's ALWAYS, always a set back when you are in contact with the ex.

If at all possible, try to avoid it OR have as little of it as possible.

That way you won't be left with all the questions. All the 'whys' and 'what ifs' and trying to analyze every word said ...

Yeah, I have been NC from my side since last weekend, when I sent him a short text about something I need back from him. He is at my work one day a week or so, he approached me (had been waiting for me to get to my car) when I was leaving work on Wed. and chatted with me for awhile. I didn't want to be rude. The breakup was amicable/mutual, but he was trying to get me to just do a "break", not a total break up. I'm still very confused. I want him back but I know it won't work right now.

I am kind of past the grief part. I was really grieving the loss of what I thought was my dream. Its still hard to see couples and even though I didn't want kids its really hard to see families for some reason. I am moving forward though. I officially have less then a month till I move which is CRAZY!!! I am on my way to accomplishing my dreams so that is something to look forward to.

i've been alright i guess. trying to calm down after the last few days. at the party i was at last night, thankfully she flaked, but i still felt a little empty. she came up in conversation twice that night (no one there knew we were together), and my stomach just sank, and i could feel my whole demeanor cloud over. i just love her so much. i learned she's moving today, it was hard hearing that, i didn't really want to know.

i've been able to keep reasonably busy, but every once in a while it comes roaring back, and it's all so raw. i really miss that little lady.

Today I had no choice but to talk to him about a work project.....Then, just as quick he changed the conversation to us. He was going on and on about how much he loves me and only me and how he was sorry that he hurt me and that if I stop being so angry with him that we could make it work.....Blah blah blah....

Whatever.........

Today I'm doing pretty good. I've found that spending the time I had over the last week since we split up I've come a long way. I don't know if she would recognize me that much lol. I've lost a considerable amount of weight since last month. Went from 220 to 208lbs and I am starting to fit my old jeans again. It makes me happy oh and I have been getting a nice tan, I already lost most of my paleness. Plus I'm still seeing my psychiatrist and working on improving myself in those areas I felt I needed to. Great thing is that everything has been helping me to get myself back up and really put myself together this time. Really get my act together and although I have those moments where I really miss her and want her back and get upset and all that, I just embrace it and then get back on track with where I'm heading.

It's great because my work offered me a position which I will be starting next week and will get me some much needed work. I plan on busting my butt and saving every penny I can. The other thing I've been thinking of is getting myself out there and active again. I am thinking about joining a dance class and going sky diving for the first time this month. That's going to be such fun and it will give me the chance to accomplish something pretty scary. Help me to discover my strength.

I have started hitting the gym again and am finally going to build that body I've always wanted. I've been eating very healthily and I haven't had much junk food, pop or fast food in about a month. I haven't touched alcohol or any substance in over a week too. I'm staying away from that stuff. Overall I'm just happy with what i've been doing for myself and I'm still planning on taking myself further!

cheers

Today was hard. I don't feel good and he avoided me even though he was supposed to be giving me money for baby supplies today. I hate him.

I actually just called and left him a really hateful voicemail.

week 5 since the break-up and day 6 of no contact

I still think of him every day, but it's getting better (and easier not to talk to him)

I realised he isn't as perfect as he seemed and that there will be others, only from now on I'm going to protect myself a little bit more

I don't want to feel like i did last month for a really long time!

good luck to you all! xxx

Archived