Day by Day Let us all know!

Landon

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

day 12 - i thought i ridded my place of you but i found the surprise teddy bear you gave me 3 years. The first time when i thought you really loved me cos it was out of character for you and it brough back so many good memories.

i miss you so much that i hate you for giving up on us.

i feel like crap.

wondering about NC....these daily emails are giving him his fix, he wanted to break, i said i hoped to stay friends during it, but now im having second thoughts, yes he gives me a couple of lines of support but it feels distant, and it feels worse than NC

i will give i another day and see what happens, and how i feel

Day 29. I can't believe it's been this long and I still can't let go. I know that it's because we have still been in contact though. I'm on day 2 of NC for the 2nd time this week. Need to be strong this time. I have been on a recent date and this new girl and I have been friends for a long time and I can tell she is really into me, but not sure if it's the right move right now.

10 days since the break up and tomorrow is 7 of NC I don't feel great to be honest but hurts less not knowing what he is doing? How quickly he is moving on or something.

not far behind you.. a week split up, a week no contact.

but then nobody has had contact with her by all accounts..i have had her friends asking me if i knew where she is and what shes doing because they cant get hold of her as her phone hasnt been on since she left!

so day 7.. im feeling just as bad as day 1.

but we also have a daughter so that adds to the pain aswell

i usually feel at my best between 4pm-11pm dont know why, just do.

mornings are the worst!

• 2 years later...

Day 14 of NC. I'm fine most of the time. There are some bad and good days. I usually think about her when I'm alone. I also feel really sad seeing her at school. It sucks knowing that someone you use to love just ignore you when they are standing right infront of you. How could someone just drop off like that.

Day 12: I'm still feeling really, really low. Today I am going to push myself to look for a new apartment but it hurts to look at places as I get reminded that I won't be sharing the room with him. I booked a flight to go and see my best friend in Paris on Monday although she lives with her boyfriend and they are very publicly affectionate with each other so I'm a bit worried about how I'll be around that...I still have this false glimmer of hope that my ex will come back to me(in reality this is not going to happen). I hope in the next few days, the thought of us getting back together will subside as I know that will be the next stage of the healing process.

Wow...

this thread dark for a while!

Guys, time is the healer...and the enemy. You'll see how every day gets a little better if you do the hard work and take back control. Bu the slow passing of the minutes, hours and days can be hard.

So many of us handed the control over only to be dumped and left wondering "why?".

You may never know why, and the concept of "closure" is false. No one gives you closure, it's a gift you give yourself when you are able to accept the loss and move on.....

Day 1

BU: 1 month

Relationship : 3 yrs

He been giving me mix signals. He tells me he loves me but if you love someone then why leave right?

Today I feel stressed out. I have no one to talk to and its just feels like alone.

Day 3: I'm still feeling incredibly panicked. I'm scared to do anything because I feel as if I need to reevaluate everything I knew about life. I adored this boy from day 1. I'm so hurt that after two years of both of us waiting, he couldn't give me more time to adjust, and i'm even more hurt that he won't talk to me, even out of a sense of obligation. I'm terrified that he's never coming back, and I'm not ready to face that as reality yet. I'm convinced that everything could be worked out, but if he doesn't want it, theres nothing I can do, and that's worst of all. I don't understand how my first chance to hear how he was feeling was when he ended it. I'm hurt and confused and the person I'm used to talking to when I'm hurt and confused isn't there. I can't stop crying, I can't eat, and I've started smoking again. Things are actually better today than they were yesterday.

Day 15 since no contact/breakup

Relationship length: 6yrs.

I blocked his number the day I left. But with my wireless provider you can still see if they messaged or called on the block list. I've had so many moments of wanting to unblock him. It hurts to the core. I used to believe he was 'the one'

Apparently he wasn't

Archived