Day by Day Let us all know!

Landon

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill start it out.

Day 9

Havent talked to her in 8 days, it really does feel like its getting easier. Of course i still do miss her more then anything, but im starting to feel that i can survive with out me.

"She might be able to take our relationship away, But she sure as hell cant take my life away"

Umm dont know what day I'm on but it was 5weeks on saturday, and i just went on msn and he was there with his name in some spanish language, dunno what it said, but im hurting like hell.

And ive just spoken to a mutual friend who said he stayed at my ex's last friday and they went out and on saturday too. I went out on saturday, but i couldnt get drunk because of my antidepressants and wisdom tooth.

And then i speak to another mutual friend as i see shes engaged, and i said congrats and it turns out shes got a big ring, got proposed to in paris (my ex was meant to be taking me there in jjuly) and shes got a brand new teaching job and im here feel like crap.

ya it is sad to see people like that, which are in love and are very happy while were on the sidelines depressed. But i just keep telling myself that it could of been worse, i could of been married and had to go through the hold divorce thing, but it is hard cause she's my babys mother.

I know its good we werent married or anything and i could just walk away, but i feel that i dont deserve this. im a good person, i always put others first.

and hes selfish and arrogant and everything runs smoothly for him and the girl i stated above, shes selfish as well.

I just cant believe god or who ever's up there can do this to us.

I was totally in love with my ex, in my eyes the arrogance the selfishness was all beautiful in a weird way.

I just cant wait until the day when i look back on this and see it as a blessing, i just wish it would come soon.

today i feel so hurt, its unbearable.

You know what? You deserve way better then him. This is a sign from god that there is someone else out the for you, that will treat you way better, and when you find this someone you will look back and be very happy you didnt stick with this guy. Im just realizing that there are so many people out there going through the exact same pain the this exact time. And all of us will eventually get over it.

Just try to keep yourself busy thats what im doing. Im just fearing cause im drinking everynight so im not so depressed.

I know its good we werent married or anything and i could just walk away, but i feel that i dont deserve this. im a good person, i always put others first.

and hes selfish and arrogant and everything runs smoothly for him and the girl i stated above, shes selfish as well.

I just cant believe god or who ever's up there can do this to us.

I was totally in love with my ex, in my eyes the arrogance the selfishness was all beautiful in a weird way.

I just cant wait until the day when i look back on this and see it as a blessing, i just wish it would come soon.

today i feel so hurt, its unbearable.

You will get through this. Everything in this world happens for a reason. There are plenty of other men out there for you. Give yourself a few months or longer is needed and go fishing.

You will get through this. Everything in this world happens for a reason. There are plenty of other men out there for you. Give yourself a few months or longer is needed and go fishing.

Hey I really do hope so, thanks

I feel like i need the comfort that he'll hurt, but i know thats wrong.

He must have been with that girl a while now.

Hey I really do hope so, thanks

I feel like i need the comfort that he'll hurt, but i know thats wrong.

He must have been with that girl a while now.

Hey I just read your other posts. Who the hell breaks up with somebody via txt message? Sounds like a coward. You can do a million times better then that. What a douche.

You should try and stop caring about what happens in his life. It is only hurting you not him. Try and restrict yourself from looking at his myspace account.

lol i did stop looking, but today i wokeup and just had to look, god knows why.

I know hes a coward for breaking up with a text, he never explained or anything, but from his actions (with the msn name saying something in spanish) i know hes a complete horrible piece of crap.And i hate that it still hurts, because he shouldnt be allowed to make me hurt anymore.

i just feel like why doesnt anything ever go right for me?! my whole life some craps happened to me.i must be a massive target for it.

just say in your head f him, he did you wrong and you can do better, i know it will take time. But i can just tell your a strong person and you will get over this, but i am in the same exact boat so if you ever need to talk you can always write me:

email removed

Thats also my myspace email

day 15 grieving off and on. I'm allowing myself to cry for once. Therapy is helping me to fix the issues that caused the breakup on my side. I am determined to use the energy that is hurting me to propel me forward into being better.

She does happen to be the most amazing girl I've ever met and this is going to hurt off and on for a long time.

Day 14 since I last heard from him. I will never get any answers; he just stop responding. I feel so stupid and lied to. I never thought I would be in this situation. It isn't getting any better.

It was like a drug addiction. So wrong for me and I knew it, I let him control me.

I keep saying in my head: 'I am better off without him in my life'.

Archived