What women like in men???

adonis

hey good question.

i would have to say in general both men and women in a relationship but to men for your question, a person who tries to be something that they arent, if you understand what i mean?

as in they try so hard or act on what you do just to make things work, i prefer someone who has their own opinions and are confident of this, i wouldnt want to have someone who agreed with what i said then in hidden depths disagree.

i hope you understand what i mean because i guess its a little confusing. im just saying a relationship should be natural and everything should be based on truth.

kel

I agree with neva - what I dislike the most is a guy who's so caught up in making an impression he isn't himself, whether it's not expressing his real interests cause they're different than mine, or trying to make so many grand statements of romance it's like a bad movie because you know they're not special or sincere except as a means to an end.

That and being too insecure and clingy - to the point you can't breathe without it being noted!

Women are more driven by there fealings, so what they say they like and what they really do like are 2 diffrent things. What they really look for... atleast to start a relationship is someone that can apeal to there "primal" emotions, so yes they do start out being atracted to a guy that gets jealous... but it will get on there nerves very quickly.

Thats where most of us guy are stuck in somewhat of a pickle. The guys women start off being atracted to can't keep them around, and the guys that can keep women around they never will take a second look at. The forst two girls here said that they don't like a guy that gets too cought up in making an impression, and I know that what I'm about to say isn't what they meant, but thats what you have to do. If you're the nice careing guy all women SAY that they want, you have to start off showing yourself as the confident possesive type, and then revert back to your self.

There are going to be a lot of women angry that I said that, but take a look around. Women always go for the... I'm trying to think of a nice word here... lets just call these guys scum, and then these same women can't figure out why it is that they can't find a desent guy.

okay im here to back nifty_swifty up, because he is right.

on the question, i would say that all you have to do is be a confident version of yourself. thats it. so confident that you believe in your own views, stand up for yourself and are basically secure. and you should also try to stand out of the crowd. if you can do that on your first impression, then you will have caught their eye, and you can calm down a bit and smile all the time while carrying on being a confident version of yourself. Neva even phrased it-

who has their own opinions and are confident of this

once you have them in that position, open up a bit more and be yourself. be confident in your self, but show them the nice guy you are, because they have given you a second look, and now they are very much yours to keep, something that a real 'male scum' cant do. dont be a yes man, and like morrigan said, dont cling- i paid the price for doing that without noticing it!

i have to disagree with nifty on girls getting attracted to guys that get jealous 'openly' if thats what you meant. the confident guys that you mentioned are more like players, so i doubt any of them would opemly admit to being jealous or sad about a break up. apart from that, well said nifty!

good luck

I guess I didn't really mean jealous, but more along the line of possesive. Women say that they don't like it, and as a relationship metures they don't but for some sick reasion they seem to like it in for the first couple weeks as long as it isn't obsesive. That's not something that I'm willing to do though, whitch might be why I can't seem to get the girls... lol. I'm always the nice guy that everyone overlooks, but I refuse to act like a testickle with legs just to get the girs so hopefully I'll find the one girl on earth that actualy goes after the mellow guys.

looool yea true i wish that that girl im supposed to be with for my life would just come to me right now. the girl that wont fall for me putting on an act, but just look at me and love me. shes out there somewhere. until then i like to keep my options open, and keep myself occupied, so i do what needs to be done! all i know is that by being confident you will attract every type of girl- the good looking, the not so good looking, the bad and the good. so you will always be able to probably get the one that you feel most suited to, and thats great for me. 8)

8) 8) 8)