MY girlfriend's ex keeps calling her

Z

Alright its a bit of a complicated matter, so try to keep up.

I've been goin out with my girlfriend for 10 months now. Ever since day 1 i could tell that her ex still wanted her, he even told me that he likes using her for sex, and hes been trying to break us up ever since. At first she i was ok with him hanging out with our group of friends and stuff at school b/c i thought they were over, but then i find out that they had been seein each other behind my back, but my g/f said she was tryin to get back at me for something i did earlier. Anyways...my g/f and I ended up breakin up the night before prom over this guy.

The whold relationship had been mest up from the bedgining...i can right a whole book about it. But we're so far itno out relationship now, and its a lot better then it was before. We agreed to put that behind us and start fresh, and everything has been fine till now. Her ex who had moved to a different province couple of months ago has been trying to call her up again b./c hes coming back down for the holidays and im guessing hes feelin horney, he prob. doesnt think we're still together, and she hasn't taken any of his calls.

My girlfried told me that she never wants to see him or talk to him again b/c of what he does to our relationship, which we have been working so hard to keep...and its been great. I wana know should i still call him up and tell him to back of or let things be?

I have to agree - if you trust her, and she ignores him, that's much more discouraging to him than if you react and present him with a challenge. Not to mention, if he gets a reaction from you, it'll give him reason to think your reacting is because he may have a shot at getting together with her. No response, especially since he doesn't exactly seem interested in an actual relationship with her, should get him to look for someone else to pursue pretty quick, so just ignore him.

"The Morrigan"

I can see now why you have been promoted to Moderator. You hit a point dead on about if he confronts the Ex it will leave the impression that he is insecure about losing her, meaning the ex has a chance.

My advice to you is to treat her good and be happy with her so she has no reason to except his call. He will eventually get the hint and back off. if he doesnt back off after a few weeks then she may need to confront him herself and tell him to go to hell him and the horse he road in on. I would stay out of it if I was you. Stand your ground and don't let him get under you skin and cause un needed friction between you and the misses. Ok? he has no power here.

I agree in trust for sure. It is all about trust. However I have had some experience where the ex can really get to be a problem. When you first got into the relationship you got into it with her, not the ex. Stay out of it for now, but a word of warning keep an watchful eye out for any different behavior from your now girlfriend.

Good Luck

Kuhl