This is incredibly silly but I need some help

Boromir

Hi everyone!

Some of you might remember some of my posts the last couple of weeks regarding getting over my ex, and I just want to say that I believe I have had my closure, and are so ready to move on and not look back. I don't mean that in a negative way. I do believe this is for the best.

ANYWAY, a couple of nights ago I was out with some friends and I met this really really nice woman who had these really nice, warm eyes. Sounds silly because she was beautiful, but her eyes were amazing. Anyway, we talked for awhile and I asked if I could call her and she said she didn't want to give me here number, but wanted mine instread. I took that as just a polite way of saying no, but she kept pressing me for my number and said she just had some problems in the past and just felt this was better for her. So I said fine.

Anyway, we talked while we were out till 3am and covered a lot of things. I was really impressed with her. The day after I though she said she was going to call me between 3-4pm. Well, the hour came and went and she didn't call. I got over it and later that night, around 10:30 she called me but I didn't hear my phone (I usually have it set to beep once, not ring) and she left a message saying this was about the time she said she was going to call me. See also called again like 20 minutes later but didn't leave a message.

Anyway, by the time I saw she called it was about midnight, and I didn't think I could call her back that late (I didn't know if the number was a cell phone or house).

So yesterday I called her around 2pm to say I was sorry I missed her call, and then again at around 10pm, but missed her both times. I left a message once. Anyway, I am hoping I didn't rub her the wrong way but not being there when she called. I imagine if she even called me the next day she has to be remotely interested, but now I am all flustered! This is silly I know!

So if I don't hear from here today, what should I do? Should I call her again? How many times till I give up? I know where she works (it is at a club), so I thinking for stoppong in for a beer or two, but I don't want to seem like I am stalking her or something.

What should I do? Girls please help!

Yeah, I know. . . I was just flattered that she called me twice in like 30min. I am so mad I didn't talk to her then. I am such a putz.

You know, for anyone who is going through a tough time right now over an ex, I was in pieces for months. I really didn't think I could do better than what I had and now I am asking myself what the hell was wrong with me. Even if nothing works out with this new girl, just the fact I was interested in someone else is great. There are more fish our in the sea, and there is more than one person for everyone. It is hard to believe that a week ago I couldn't get my head out of my butt over someone who didn't want to be with me, and now I am frustrated I wasn't there when someone was interested in me.

The point being is keep your head up, respect yourself, don't do anything stupid, and time will take care of the rest. It is hard, and at times it seems to get worse, but everything everyone is saying about what to do to get over an ex is absolutely dead on.

Man, I wish she'd call me right now. How many days will go by before she loses interest? Isn't there a window of opportunity that closes after a short time?

Man, I know I sound obsessed, but trying to call her again would be so easy, although I have the feeling I'll just get the voice mail again. I am planning on staying in this weekend to save some money, as I have been spending too much, so now I'll probably be home tonight dwelling over this. I am such a retard.

You wouldn't be that abnormal. A lot of people post on this thing feeling the same way, and many more will never tell anyone about it. Your feelings are normal. That's fine, just don't play like you are desparate. It's scary if someone is infatuated or falls in love in two dates, and worse if its less. Slow down, don't rush it, stay cool.

Well, for those who care she did call! We talked for awhile and she said that work is going to have her busy as hell during the holiday season, especially since she needs the money. I probably won't get much of a chance to see her until after the holidays. . .

She even text messaged me the next morning on her way to work to say good morning. She is a pretty sweet girl. . .