I am 14 and wondering about the size...

I have just turned 14 in october and i am 6 1/4 inches long and 5 inches around and i am hardly into puberty, i dont even have 1/2" or underarm hair, my shoe size is 11.5, and my hand can easily palm a basketball an dcompletely covers my face. I don't know if i am big, but my friend that is a girl said that i am huge for how young i am and how little i am into puberty...is this average, girls wat would u say if u were dating me?

Chris

Different things grow at different speeds mate i'd say ur going fine

I'd be worried if it was 11 1/4 inches 6 is okay, see how big it is when your 18, chances are your dick jumped the puberty cue now hes going to have to wait up for the rest of your body. Just my informed medical opinion of course

Well, first, depends on if you're measuring erect or not. Also, measure the top where it joins your body, not underneath.

Average erect size, from what I found, was between 5.5 and 6.5 inches, though anything within a couple inches of that is considered "normal."

"Concerns about penis size are common among men of all ages. When a penis is soft it usually hangs loosely away from the body and averages about 3.5 to 4.5 inches in length and one inch in diameter, though some are smaller and some are larger. The same penis can vary in size even when soft. For instance, cold air, cold water, fear, anger or anxiety causes the penis, scrotum and testicles to be pulled closer to the body, thereby shortening it.

By the same token, a soft penis can actually lengthen in warm conditions and when a man is completely relaxed. Although the size of the non-erect penis differs widely from one male to another, this variation is less apparent in the erect state.

Masters, Johnson and Kolodny (1986) in their book "Sex and Human Loving" state that erection can be thought of as "the great equalizer" because men with a smaller non-erect penis usually have a larger percentage volume increase during erection than men who have a larger flaccid penis. "

From Discovery Health

I believe, (from the Hyte Report) the average while male penis is 6.01 in length.. the average african american male penis is 6.09. So, I'd have to say you are larger than most, and you haven't hit your manhood yet, but you never know, you could be done growing or you could grow to be 11".. who knows??

Anyway, the REAL point is that women have varying sizes as well. So, a large penis doesn't really mean anything more than the fact that you fit better into larger vaginas. But let's face it, it depends on the girl... who knows.

Anyway, I did read a study once that women get turned on when looking at a large penis, but they prefer a normal penis during intercourse. That may or may not be from the Hyte Report and is totally non-scientific and again, it TOTALLY depends on the individual case of the woman.

Focus more on foreplay and pleasure and size really will come in 2nd place.

I have recently been told that mine isn't too biggg from a 15 yr old girl...which i can understand...i guess...but i think i just wonder how it is as big as it is alredy when the avg. is 6 inches for mature males. I am not even close to bein done wit puberty (not even 1/2" of underarm hair) and it has been this big since i was 10, and i know i didnt hit puberty back when i was 10...i guess i am just self conscious and curious at the same time...tell me wat u think.

Chris