im just 15 and the size...

AuDiTT

You are still young. Is this something you want to do? Also please don't push your g/f because she is very young too. If you do decide to have sex please use protection for your sake and hers. To me the size does not matter because it is how it feels during intercourse, and how the man treats you, but that is just my own opinion.

I would have to say this girl at 12 is way too young, she may be curious about it and all but its something she will regret later on.

She wants to have sex mostly because she loves you, and want to give you everything she thinks you want. tell her its not something that important to you.

As for the size thing, don't worry, the penis usually reaches its "size" early, remember unlike the rest of the body that relies on the bone structure for its size, the penis is "boneless" (please no joke here lol) anyway, its just a spongy tissue, and the size you have is normal avg size for an adult. you will little more growth there.

If your GF just "has" to please you somehow, there are other things she can do. but please wait some more before you have sex with her.

Just one more thing to add and this is something you should consider greatly!

If her parents find out they could and may press charges, even rape! you see under law, it doesn't matter weather she wanted it or not, she is considered too young to make those choices, you on the other hand, being 15 can be tried as and adult, it has happened!

At the very least, they will prevent your GF from seeing you, and that will be the end of that!

If you think her parents wont know, better think again, what if she is sore afterwords? what if your GF feels guilty about what she did? do you really think all that risk is worth a few minutes of Sex? your 15 and horny as heck right now, but you need to stop thinking with your little head, and start using your big one.

wow. alot i g2 say about this one lol. okay. im ur age.. a 15 girl... i no u already said you wouldnt have sex with her but i just have to say it again DONT HAVE SEX WITH HER. she is way to young and there's too much that can go wrong. if u really g2 take it a step further i wouldnt go to anal. even the thought of that makes me wince. might b pleasurale for u but it will most likely b extremely painful for her. if u do have to do somethin.. there's always hand job/finger or of course oral but thats also a huge step. now im confused on one thing.. wut did u mean by:

"so can u guys gimme a better way but not from her *beep* cat u know"

did u mean not having intercourse or u not having to give her pleasure 'down there'. if u only want her to give u pleasure and u dont even try giving it in return.. thats wrong. (unless of course she doesnt want it. talk it out)

o and i question for gilgamesh.. he cant b tried as an afult at 15 can he? i thought it was older.

Whether it is illegal or not depends on the location you are in. Every country has different laws and they also vary by regions within the country (such as U.S. states or Canadian provinces).

I also think you should not have sex with her just yet. She is still really just a child and not ready. Give it some time.

Ok... I did some checking just for information.

Most states draw the line at 12 or 13 as to whether the girl is even PERMITTED to consent, in other words, they don't consider someone that age capable of giving consent, no matter what they say. The other party also being a minor doesn't matter except the degree of the charges that can be pressed.

Charges do apply to minors, though generally, it's downgraded to a misdemeanor as opposed to a felony. Some states, if the girl is 12 or under, also put the offenders name on the "known sex offenders" list, minor or not, consent or not.

I'd stick with making out, and if you really think you need to explore more sexual things, talk to her about it, about what she wants to do, not just for you, and take it slow enough to let her mind catch up to her body and hormones - there's plenty to explore physically without sex per se.

No. It's not okay if you have sex with a 12 year old. It's simply not okay.

That is a young girl, a very young girl. Actually, I'm not even sure that it is legal.

A girl that young CAN get pregnant. Do you know that there is no contraceptive (rubber, pill, whatever) that works 100% of the time? Are you willing to live with a new baby in your life or are you willing to live with a 12 year old having an abortion? Horrible reprocusions aren't they?

Even anal sex... that's just as bad. Do you understand what happens to a girls colon after anal sex? Do you understand the reprocusions? A 12 year old having anal sex, the fact is, are you willing to see blood on your penis? You wouldn't feel to good about it would you?

What I'm saying may make you angry, but the fact is, you simply need to understand what you are thinking about, because all actions have a reaction. You need to understand what those reactions are. This isn't the movies.. this is life.

Do the girl a favor and give her a HUG.

When I mentioned "other" things you can do, I was talking more in the lines of heavy petting, and touching. not anal sex.

Why is sex so necessary in your relationship with you? if you or her feel that this has become necessary to feel "complete" then something is obviously wrong.

I remember something called romance, Hmmm where did it go?