Embarrasing thing happened

Ed4252

I really like this girl..we'll call her X. I always think about her and she is always on my mind. I've talked to X many times already and we share a common interest in music. Well when I was walking to her room, a girl(let's call her Y) called out my name when my back was turned away in front of X's closed door and without thinking, I said " Hi X" right near X's door ..and I'm not sure if X heard this or not.

Now if X heard this, what should I do? I still can't believe I did this and I'm not sure how she will react..how would you girls react if you heard someone saying Hi to you without you being there

I've already asked X before this all happened if she wanted to go to a concert together and she said yes.

I'm not sure I fully appreciate your situation, but I think the best way to get out of embarrassing situations is to tell the truth. Be honest. After that, I think the situation would blow over. You may even get to laugh about the situation. I wish you well on your date! Best of luck!! Hope you enjoy the concert!!

don't worry about it!

You shouted 'hi x' to a closed door - if she was in there then she might have thought you were just saying hi because you were walking past and you thought she might be in there.

if she wasn't in there then she wouldn't have heard so no problem

to be honest its really not a big deal and I doubt she'd be bothered too much about it. If she does happen to say something about it, just say you were going past her door, you had some place to be so couldn't stop for a chat but thought you'd just shout hello incase she was in there.

hey

she probably wont have heard what was said so dont worry about, and if she did hear it then i dont think that she will be that bothered, besides if she said yes to going to the concert with you then i dont think that she will be too bothered.May be your being a bit paranoid, and should relax a bit because girls don't like paranoid people.

~LJ =;