I want to give somthing...but she does not want!

puffdaddycurl

hello all,

Well this is the story behind everything first! But I am now a sophmore in high school and heres the story. It was the beginning of the 6th grade and me and this girl started going out. we broke up three times in all but allways got back together but now this last time she does not want to go out with me AT ALL for some reason she wont tell me, hmm..., well i want to give her a poem i have had for her the day she broke up with me (i was about to hand it to her when she broke up with me) well this poem was all romantic and tells her i will love her forever even after death and all that mushy stuff...well she has told me she wants me to stop trying for her, and since i just have such strong feelings for her its even bigger feelings than love i just cant get over wanting her back,

so i was wondering should i still give her the poem even though she does not want anything to do with me, if so how should i give it to her?

if you could please reply, Thank you

sincerly

PDC

I don't know... you know this girl pretty well cuz you been "with" her for 4 years. So... you should know what she likes and what she doesn't like. Poems are usually a very kind act. Its a corny thing in my opinion but I think it tells another person what your thinking, and how much you think. So I would say, go for it, what have you got to lose. Besides if she can't keep it for herself, then you know how much of a friend she really is right?! Well I would just say give it a shot. Say "I been thinking about everything, and this is all I can think of that will explain how I feel." And simply hand it to her.

Hope I helped some. From another.

like foranother said, you got nothing to lose by giving it to her. if you feel like it would be good to give it to her, maybe you should. don't give it to her expecting her to take you back though. she might not even know how to react to it. you will soon get over her, so its going to hurt for awhile. its hard getting over your ex, but there are so many other girls out there for you & you are still so young. but i know that you are hurt right now. it helps to write in a journal & write poems to get your feelings out.