Need to get this girl to go out wit me, plz help

Lyricleplayapro

you could always ask her if she wants to hang out after school or some thing. theres no point in rushing things though. what ever is meant to happen will. you have only known her for 2 days, so you probably don't know all there is to know about her. it seems like if you 2 flirt in class all the time that you won't end up in the same catagory as the other guys, unless she flirts with them too. it seems possible that she might like you, so you should ask her out to eat or something & get to know her better.

First, don't knock being a "friend" because it can be the key to becoming a boyfriend or lover. The real difficulty is making a move on a friend, and I'll admit to having difficulty with making that move on many occasions.

She is flirting with you so it should no be so difficult to ask you out. That's the a big hint she is probably interested. However, if you are not just open to asking her out, make smaller moves to find out. Look in her eyes when you flirt, is she looking back. Flatter her about her earrings, jacket, shirt, bracelet or whatever and the try to feel the item you complimented. These are tiny moves, but if responded to positively are granting yuo the green light to make a bigger move. Make a comment like, "I have a lot of fun talking to you," while you look in her eyes. If she tells you she enjoys it too while looking at you, you are really being given the green light. Always make sure you don't shift back and forth between eyes when you look into her eyes. Focus on one of her eyes. If all this is going well, ask her out to do something where you can either talk and joke or have fun.