I think i made a mistake. Need advice.

Donny JeffcoaT

I met this girl who i'm friends with and one day when she was feeling really bad i kinda told her that i liked her. I know i shouldnt have done this but i kinda wanted her to know. but i said that it was nothing much and since she had a boyfriend i wasent ever gonna act on it. then she called me later that night and we talked for along time and she told me that she wants to hang out and that even though she has a boyfriend she wants to date other people. She said she didnt see having a future with her boyfriend. She told me to call her soon which was yesterday. so now i dont know what to do. i would feel awful if her boyfriend found out about this. i wanna call her but i know i shouldnt. i guess i have another question why do people stay with people that they arent truly happy with? please i need advice i dont really know what i should do.

It seems to me that she seems unhappy and she might use you to replace the void. Believe me if she does this to her current boyfriend she will probaly do it to you. You should wait till she makes a discision before she gets close to you. Would'nt you if you were in the other guys shoes. I have had people cheat on me in the past I wish they would of at least broke it off before they do things behide me back that i did'nt deserve.

No matter what a jerk this guy is you don't really want to make the miserable and angry do you. He will find out sometime.Be resectful of yourself and then she will respect you .

I can tell you what I would do. I would call her. Not to just talk, but I would tell her that if she wants to see other people, then she needs to break up with her boyfriend. Seeing other people while you still have your guy on the burner is caled cheating. You get on or the other. ether your boyfriend or you get to see anyone you want. She needs to make her desishion.

As for you're other question. They stay there becouse they are afraid of what life may or may not be without them. That's quite simplafied, but it ansers your question.

well i do think you should give her a call. she said she sees no future with her boyfriend which to me i would think she is breaking up with him. you should ask her and make sure. if she says no i wouldn't do it cuz you think it is wrong and it is unfair to her boyfriend.

to answer your other question about happiness and stuff. a lot of people stay with a person when they aren't happy hoping that it will change and they will be happy again like it used to be. sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't but it seems like this girl knows what is going on.