is it wrong ???

sk8er_gal

hey.. im writing to you becouse i am 18 and i found out that a 13 year old girls likes me.. this means its a 5 year age gap.. she is mature for her age and doesnt look 13, she looks and acts 16-she drinks and smokes and isnt like normal 13 yr old girls who stay at home reading with their mums lol.. if u get me. i was just wondering if i were 2 get with her would this be wrong?

I'm not sure of your location. But I think its safe to say in most locations any sexual contact between the two of you would be considered a crime. You are legally an adult, and she is a really young child.

I know you say she acts more mature, but in my opinion the fact that she drinks and smokes does not make her mature. At 13 she has a lot of growing up to do and a relationship with a much older person isn't really the way to go about it.

I really think you should let her be. Its normal for girls of that age to get crushes on older guys. But that doesn't mean you should act on it - you need to be the responsible one since you are more mature.

drinking & smoking makes her any thing but mature. any one can do that, whether you are 5 or 50. thats horrible that already at 13 she's doing that because like you said, 13 yr olds should probably be home with their moms, or out talking about boys. do you really find her to be attractive? well you must since you are considering dating her, but do you find the fact that she smokes & drinks attractive?

as the others said before smoking and drinking doesn't make you mature. and acting like your 16 is different then being 16, but i can see were a younger girl could have a crush on you. If i were you, i would wait. if she really likes and wants to be with you, then she will want to be with you when she is 16 or 18. love is forever, lust is for the weekends