i messed up everything

brit

wow, i'm such an idiot, the guy i was seeing has now told me to leave him alone. i wanted to be friends and was leaving him messages to invite him to stuff - concerts, parties etc... not just him mind you, but all my friends. he sent me an email to leave him alone. obviously i have to but is it a lost cause. should i wait until after christmas? should i never contact him? i messed up royally. will he ever remember the good times? what should i do?

well he wants you to leave him alone, period, i guess there is nothing you can do, you can't make anyone like you, there is no MAGIC way of doing that, if you annoyed him to the point of him telling you to leave him alone, than you have to obey by that.

it's respect for him and yourself, if you keep trying top make some sort of contact, even after a while it's just going to set you up for some pretty harsh, malice words from him...it's a lost cause..wait for him to call you , if he never does, than forget about it. and move on.

sorry to be so blunt but it's the truth.

I am currently in the same boat. Here is what i'm gonna do. Pretty much, it is all in his ball park. There really isn't much you can do to MAKE him see it in your light. I take blame for what i did, it was wrong in his eyes. I sent him an e-mail. saying just this "I love you, but i wont grovel for you, i have too much respect for myself to do this. I know what i did was wrong, and i can only ask you to forgive me. But because i love you, i'll let you decide what to do, and if you want to go, then there is nothing i can do to stop you."

Lay all your cards down. And if he is man enough, he will see the light. But if he isn't compitant enough to see the real value you are, he isn't worth it. I hate to be told 'there are other fish in the sea' because i love my fish, but there are. if he thinks he is too good for you, or if he can't see that you are for real, he isn't worth your time of day. If he doesn't respond, then screw it.

(oh if you don't love him, replace love with like. But never lose your dignity, and never put yourself in an uncomftorble situation, no man is worth that.)