How to know when to move on the next level

siefer

I've been going out with my girlfriend for 2 weeks and all we've done is just make out. It's great and everything, but I honestly would like more. Im 17 and this is my first girlfriend and I was wondering, when is the usual time teens would start doing other things with eachother? When do they start doing more then just making out? I"m mostly asking girls and wondering how long do you have to be with your boyfriend to do other stuff and how did your boyfriend start doing the other stuff and how did it come about?

hey.

i dont know really because how far is it that you want to take it? it seems that usually when in a relationship from my own experiance its when you feel comfortable with your body and being around them.

im usally ok with it and the time and the setting it kind of comes about naturally. i wouldnt say that to date i have set down a day and a time to go the next step...its more fun in my eyes to be spontaneous.

how well do you think you know her? and how would she feel about it, maby you should talk about it.

if she has had past relationships it could be equaly that she feels less or more uncomfortable. the key to a relationship is communication.

but what i can see is that as long as you are both ok with what is happening and the next move it should come naturally and right to you.

kel

I waited until dating my boyfriend for 2 years the first time. I regreted giving up my virginity to him but at the same time it was great to lose it to someone I loved. But now I am 19 and it is a lot easier to have sex after you have done it once already. I have only been dating this new boyfriend for 2 months.

Wait until both of you are ready and just enjoy it. If you truly like this person and you could see sharing this something that is soo special then go ahead. But wait until both of you are ready.

Sorry, but you are going waaaayyy too fast...

When you have gone out with someone you probably don't even know his/her mother's maiden name! OK, the maiden name has no importance at all, but what I'm trying to say is that yuou don't really know a lot about each other, even if you had been friends for a while, because it just isn't the same thing. Why don't you let thing progress the way they were intended to? Don't rush things, especially if this is your first girlfriend. I see you have waited for some time, probably because you're looking for something special... so don't ruin it!