is it wrong to revenge?

i have made a post few days ago...my ex is my co worker... and now we are like hell at work...his personal attacks is too much to bear...he keeps on posting awful things about me in his website community...i wouldn't have care if its only me who can read it...but my sisters and friends also feel insulted and i hate it when they asked me about it...the problem is...the society is in his control...he is a moderator anyway...i don't know why such sites are allowed... that place is too much...swearing and all the crazy stuffs...im glad to find this site who have ethics and decorum..im really so blessed to be part here.

i can't quit my job...im the first one who work here...i don't want him to feel i am afraid of him either...aside from that i need money of course. i really didn't do anything to his post anyway...i pretend i don't know it and i don't care...but inside of me...i am "shouting" who the hell he is!? and i am so much affected my studies and all..why can't he just leave me alone!!! i really want to fight back...i could hurt him too...but would it be a good plan? please help!

tnx john...but that's the problem now...he won't talk to me in person...he is so unbearable...he just want to piss me off... i did talk to the boss actually...and it only ends up him hating me some more..i did try to be in the good side at these times...i just don't know how long i can survive...i can't believe men can be this awful...

Well I really think your boss should put an end to what your ex is doing, it's just plain wrong. But since he isn't.... hmmmm. If nothing helps though you might have to leave if it's affecting your work life too much.

Even if you do end up quiting though there is no guarantee that he won't stop posting stuff on the website community. But he may eventually become bored with it if you act like you "just don't care". Snowing that's really annoying is probably giving him more and more satisfaction.

Not all guys are like your ex, you just, unfortunately, picked a rotten apple.

Hey there.

What he's doing is absurd and stupid but also a crime, right?

I don't know what the law is called in the Philipines, but there's this law prohibiting false accusations over the net. It prohibits flaming private persons who have not agreed to be on that site, right?

First - are you and your friends/sisters members of his forum? If so, any who are and who are genuinely upset - delete your accounts, delete your bookmarks, and resist the temptation to see if he's saying anything else. I've BEEN in your position, and it will die out very quickly without anyone there to upset, he will no longer have a "captive audience."

If any of your friends can't resist going back (I know, friends feel like they have to try to stick up for each other) and want to tell you what he's saying THIS time, tell them very nicely that you've decided what he can say on his little forum to his pals isn't worth your time, or theirs, and you don't give a err, darn what he says, you're not interested in wasting your time on his pathetic rants. I ended up drawing the line since 1) I knew I wasn't going to respond, and 2) I knew the people who believed any of the nonsense didn't know me so any response would be wasted. So I just said since I couldn't and wouldn't do anything anyway, it didn't matter what he was saying, if it made him feel better to make a jerk of himself, oh well, it wasn't going to be my problem anymore.

If he doesn't stop at work, be firm. Go to your boss again and tell him you don't have a problem working with him in a civil and professional manner, but he seems unable to return the favor, and you'd prefer not to have to go to personnel over the matter. This is something you do NOT have to tolerate. If he's acting like a rude child, and not a professional, he deserves to be treated like one - by the people over him at work. You're not being small or mean by telling them you need to be able to work in an environment that's not openly hostile. If it's applicable, ask if one of you can be transferred to another department or shift. If not, unless you're in love with your job, if they won't do something about it, look for another one. And when you leave, tell them WHY you're leaving, that his open hostility and management's unwillingness to really deal with it was making it impossible for you to do your job properly, and you didn't feel you should have to put up with it.

As a last resort, if he continues to give you grief instead of ignoring you, you can file harassment charges against him, both at work and civilly. His behavior isn't acceptable at all, and you shouldn't have to put up with it, period.

Hey Girl

Revenge is evil and destroys. When you do nice thing for people good things happen to you. When you do mean and nasty and hurtful things to someone esle. Bad things will happen to them. It is the law of the universe and related to a thing alot of people believe in. I am one of them and it is called "KARMA". This guy is a real loser and deserves not one more waking thought from you. Not one more day, not one more minute, not one more second. You are letting him rent way to much space in your head and he is not even paying you any rent. He sounds like something from a Trailer Trash movie. He has no class, and you deserve way better. And you know you do. No one that does not have any respect for another human being they care for would ever even consider doing something of this nasty nature. Trust me, he will get his. You may not and should not be around to see it. But he will get his.Trust me on that. I do like what the others said about telling your boss, but if that does not work things out then just "LET IT GO" and get on with your life. You may even have legal action with the police if he is posting pictures on a site with out your permission. It is called a consent form, and if you have not signed one he is in violation and the police can make him take them down. If he keeps harassing you, you may have to get a restraining order against him.Even if he works with you, if you did that the company would be forced to fire him. They would not want him, he would become a liability. And those are some tough choices only you will be able to make. I wish you well and stay away from this jerk and totally ignore him. He does not deserve not even one spoken word from you in return. You owe this

jerk nothing. Hang tough and good luck. And not all guys are jerks, you really did not mean that. You meant this guy is a jerk. And who wants to be with a jerk ? No one I know. And especially not you.

Hang Tough, and Good Luck

Kuhl

Again sorry for your situation, does not sound like fun. As several people mentioned before. It seems to me it is time to take some legal action against this jerk. You are being way to nice. My Grand Pop used to have that old saying. "A push deserves a shove " I think it is time.

Go get him, and get some peace back in your life !

Good Luck

Kuhl